Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

1mudrunner

Problem for Brut force 750

I had to remove the fuse box on my 05 Brute. the 4wd quit working and run through all the steps with actuators and control c.u.e. but it was the wires attached to the fuse box. The metal connectors rotted out and lost connecton. Quick fix is to install fuse links to match existing size and it works great and it cost 22.00 to fix it. save alot of money and time doing this.and it also eliminates future problems associated with water and mud trapped under fuse box.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By coolcooch
      Hi everyone....I have 2006 750 Kawasaki Brute Force, my belt light came on, checked the belt, all's well there, I done this once before a long time ago, so long ago I can't remember how or what has to be done to get the light off. Yes I do have a tech manual, spent a lot of time looking for my answer to getting the light out, no luck. Too anyone that can help with this it would be much appreciated....Thanks
    • By JacobSlabach
      Hey so i sold my 04 rubicon and wanted something new so i went to NC and bought a '13 scrambler 850XP LE EPS.  love it the only issues with it when i bought it were a leak in the front tire and the mice had chewed through one of the spark plug wires.  currently have a substitute hooking the chewed end to the ignition coil so itll run on both cylinders however im having an issue finding a replacement coil wire for it and was wondering if yall had any advice.  i need the longer of the two coil wires and i can only find the shorter one online.  will throw up some pics of it when i can
    • By bodon
      Anyone know what the fuse terminal marked UNSWITCH  does  .  Even with the key off it is causing a drain on my battery and I'm trying to figure out  what that terminal goes to.  It's a 10 amp fuse. If I pull it the "short" goes away.  Thanks in advance.
    • By schwartz10
      2011 Brute Force 750 I. Having an overheating issue. When fan sensor is unplugged by thermostat fan will run and cycle. When its unplugged it will not run and cycle. Need help. Really dont want to take to dealership.
    • By Ajmboy
      View File 2012 - 2014 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Service Manual
      2012 - 2014 Kawasaki Brute Force 750 Service Manual
      Brute Force 750 4x4i EPS
      Brute Force 750 4x4i
      KVF750 4x4 EPS
      KVF750 4x4
      Submitter Ajmboy Submitted 06/21/2020 Category Kawasaki ATV  
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Devin Heffelfinger
      Howdy
      So my stock 2017 750 KQ came with Carlisle AT489 Bias Tires
      On Amazon these seem to have excellent reviews although the thing I here the most cumulatively on the forums is the first thing to change is the tires. 
      Are these tires all that bad? They seem to be holding up nice and i go on some pretty serious black diamond trails. Granted this is my first ATV purchase and i don't really have anything long term to compare these to. 
      Please lace me up if im missing something here because if buying a new set of tires will increase performance - reliability- comfort - im all for it... Also if you guys could recommend some tires for the trails I'd appreciate it. I don't mud and don't plan to if that helps narrow down the search.
    • By oleskool
      have an 05 750, and she bangs out when you give it gas.
      Idles fine. Also the belt light is flashing, even after a new belt was put on.
      Any ideas?
    • By kingjosk12
      A week ago I could not even get close to starting it. But now I adjusted the valves (exhaust valve was not closed). i got it running but would not run without choke. i adjusted the float because it was to low tried starting it up again and it would not even start. So i went back and looked at the valves and the valve was now open again so i adjusted it and it started right up and ran perfect without choke. So i put it all back together thinking it was ready to go. Started it up and let it run for a little bit. i turned it off and tried starting it again there was NOTHING. took it apart and there was 0 compression and the exhaust valve was open again. I am completely lost need help PLEASE!!!:aargh:
    • By ut1w7b
      I have a 94 sportsman 400. It sat for several years before i got it. I have cleaned the carb it will start and run for about 5 min then it will flood. I have torn it down and cant see anything wrong. has anyone else ran into this problem any hel would be great.