Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Scott M

Need an early 2000 small 4x4, advice please!

Hi all. I've had a 1994 350 Warrior for 15 years or so, love it but, I'm wanting it to be a 4x4. With my limited knowledge I've come up with maybe a 2005ish wolverine 450 4x4.  I really need advise on what to look for though!

I'm liking the prices on the early 2000s. The biggest concern is it fitting it my truck. I have a 2016 Colorado crew cab (5 foot bed). I'm not worried about length at all just width of the front wheels I think I guess...

I think I heard that the Kodiak is the same as the Wolverine but it has a front locker??? I'm not overlooking other brands, I just searched around and came up with these.

What do you guys think? What would you get for under about $5 grand, 4x4, that is relatively light weight and will fit in my pickup? 

I was going to say, almost describing a Fourtrax to a T.. Kawasaki Bayou is another good smaller cc machine. And I know you said 2000s but the mid/late 90s Suzuki king quads are great smaller machines with good 4wd/diff lock..

did Kawasaki make the bayou 220 in 4x4? they did make a 300. The 220 is a perfect "small-big" size. Not a toy, but not the size of a ford ranger.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.