Quantcast

Selling my 2019 Clean Raptor 700 SE Red

Selling my 2019 Clean Raptor 700 SE Red,, Runs great, street tires and rims, mud tires and rims, nice pipe and chip, lots
of power, and well kept. My bike is working perfectly okay and has no accident record.

Asking price is $7,000

Item specifics
Condition: Used    
Year: 2019    
Vehicle Title: Clean
Drive Train: 2-Wheel Drive    
Type: Sport
Exterior Color:    Red    
For Sale By: Private Seller
Make: Yamaha    
Transmission Type: Manual

Serious buyer should contact me:

Email: [email protected]

1.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Clydaho
      2022 Sector 550, 414 miles on it and the gas gauge reads empty.  I topped off the gas and it didn't change.
      There is no fuse that I could find.  No access at the gauge cluster.
      Wiring on the top of the tank looks good, properly connected.
      Could the sending unit in the tank be stuck or broken?
      Has anybody removed the tank lid?  Any tricks?  
      Any other ideas?
      Thanks for any help,
      Clyde
    • By p5200
      The studs in the sprocket hub are stripped out. The hub is probably walloed out also. Probably will have to have a new sprocket hub. I doubt I have the ability nor the tools needed for this job. Thanks for all suggestions/opinions! 

20240225_155255.mp4   20240225_155255.mp4 20240225_155255.mp4 20240225_155255.mp4  
    • By Johnfj44
      Trying to find service manual instructions on reset of belt light on 2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700. I tried YouTube and none of the videos seem to match the wiring configuration on mine. It is running rough and the only issue I can find is that the belt light is blinking to remind me to service the machine. I can do the service but don't see how to reset the light. Can anyone provide the appropriate pages of the 2004 service manual for me? 
    • By cosmacart
      Hi all, iam from ohio and i have a 2013 yamaha rhino SE black . I might sell it but i dont know what its worth. So can anyone give me an idea what to ask for it?? This is not a scam,,its only a question thanks in advance!!
    • By Gwbarm
      I just heard Tommie Smothers died, I watched his show in the 60s, it was a great show one of the best. He will be missed, if not for Mom liked you best, then definately for YOYO MAN and his state of YO.