Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!
As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery. Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man... That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever').
(8) Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying @#$% YOU!
(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
Six Things To Consider When Buying An ATV Trailer
By J. Lloyd
ATV trailer is the mode of transport to drag your ATV from one place to another. By using appropriate type of trailer, one can easily transport ATV with proper care, convenience, and expediency. The use of trailer has lessened down the stress and anxiety of moving your ATV whenever you are going on a trip with family or friends.
There are few components in an ATV trailer like trailer hitch, hitch ball, ball mount, and safety chain which are specially created for the safety of your ATV. ATV trailers possess the capability of transporting maximum 6 ATVs at a single time.
Points To Be Considered While Using ATV Trailers
The method of using ATV trailers to move the ATVs from one place to another is not an easy task like riding a bicycle or driving a car, rather it is a challenging driving if your way is full of changing lanes. Therefore, there are few things to be taken into consideration while using ATV trailers.
a - You should not hit the brake pedal harshly because your trailer will not cease as expeditiously as your car will cease.
b - You should avoid driving your car with high speed if you are having ATV trailer at the back of your car as your high speed will worse the sway of the trailer.
What to Consider While Buying ATV trailers
a - While purchasing a new ATV trailer, you should always keep the below-mentioned points in mind in order to take the benefit of your trailer for long span of time.
b - While planning to buy an ATV trailer, make sure the load and size of the trailer are adequate, as there are some ATV trailers that have the capacity of carrying more than one ATV whereas some can carry heavier loads than others. The maximum capacity of the trailer to carry ATVs is six in number. After getting a clear picture of the trailer required, you should place an order for it.
c - There is a wide variety of ATV trailers in the market in terms of pricing, therefore it is always suggested to survey the market before buying it in order to save some dollars and should get the best. There is also an option of buying used trailers, which are generally advertised in the classifieds of newspapers or on the Internet. But it is always recommended to buy the fresh trailers else you should analyze the working condition of the old trailer properly.
d - There are many websites that deal in the business of ATV trailers, therefore, it is always recommended to go for the reputable and renowned websites. You should always survey the online companies by going through the testimonials and reviews of their old or existing customers in order to get the idea about their products and services. You can even visit the online companies that are devoted in the production of trailers and can also order a trailer according to your suggested design and requirement.
e - It is always recommended to ensure about the durability and strength of the trailer before starting it to use. For this, you can examine the quality of the structural beams with which the axles are attached because the complete load of the trailer will be held up by them. You should also analyze the cross members which have to be strong and well-built otherwise if they will get bent then will end up in the cracking of the couplings or joints.
f - Proper care should be taken while loading and uploading the ATVs in order to prevent any type of damage or destruction.
Hence, having ATV trailer at the back of your car will really make your trip easy and adventurous while visiting to the new places.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.