Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

hey guys got on oldy here 1985 HONDA TRX250 shes got plenty of low end id like to know if anyone has messed around and gotten a little more top end out of one???

also any personal experiances between getting new OEM plastic vs MAER replacement plastic- pros/cons this/that???

thanks

rick

So you have 2 stroke sport quad right? My buddy has an 86 and it flys. I don't know why yours wouldn't have much top end. As far as plastics, Maier makes awsome stuff. USUALLY fits know problem. All holes line up.

id like to know if anyone has messed around and gotten a little more top end out of one???

also any personal experiances between getting new OEM plastic vs MAER replacement plastic- pros/cons this/that???

thanks

rick

Ummmm,,,,Yea,,,,,Push your Thumb in Farther:wink:

Do you have the 4 Trax or the 250R?

Maier is Good...There really isnt anything bad about their stuff....

nope 4 stroke, its a utility or 4trax model, i wish it was as easy as pushing harder i guess there is some more throttle there but the motor sounds like its revving quite high......i guess im just a bit nervous to push it to far

To be Honest....That bike was meant to work....I wouldnt touch the motor....There really isnt any point in it....Not worth upgrades and Such.....If you want a little more Top end...Try Changing the sprockets.....That is the Cheapest/easiest way, without Ruining the Reliability, to get more Top Speed.....

Hope that helps..