Quantcast

Kentucky's ATV Trails Development

Links to WYMT TV News Articles, Hazard Kentucky

Apr 6, 2008

Legislature Finds Money For Projects Despite Tough Fiscal Times

(Knott receives $275,000 for atv-plus $100,000 horse trails & camp ground.)

(Pike County receives $100,000.)

Link to Article

Apr 22, 2008

Connecting ATV Trails With West Virginia Could Be A Possibility

Link to Article

May 6, 2008

Kick-Off Held For Kentucky's Tourism Initiative at Knott County ATV Training Facility

Link to Article

Knott County Trail Riders

May 14, 2008

Governor Approves $1,231,844 in Recreational Trails Grants

FY08 Applicants of RTP Grants Approved for Reimbursement Funding

Some of the ATV TRAIL Counties-> Jackson, Pike, Owsley, Harlan, London Ranger District Forest Service, Leslie.

Link to Article

Perry, Breathitt, Clay and Owsley ATV trail system.

WYMT TV NEWS wrote:

ATV trail system that will wind through 4 Kentucky counties; Perry, Breathitt, Clay and Owsley.

The new scenic area will consist of miles of trails eventually including equestrian trails.

The first phase of the ATV project is expected to be ready in June and the rest by September with a Country Musical Festival celebrating adventure tourism in the mountains.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Suzukiquad
      Is there any good places or trails in North Eastern Kentucky to take kids that are just starting to ride? 
    • By Sofaspud
      My 2008 can-am Outlander 800r is having hard shifting issues. Does anyone have a fix for this ?
    • By adr94
      Hello,
      I was able to repair most of the little problems on my 2006 BRUIN. I still have little things to do...
      I changed the Hazard light Switch because it was not locking when pushed and now it is not working at all. When I connect it (not sure of the wiring -4 wires but a lot of connection possible on this HELLA 3916-01 switch-) the flashing lights button (on the handlebar) is acting like the Hazard light switch.
    • By Admin
      Does anyone use GPS, whether on a device or app to record their ATV trail rides? I have been thinking about a section where our members can upload let's say a .gpx file and share their rides on a google map for others to see where there are riding areas. Not sure if this is something of interest or how much it would be used, so just trying to get an idea.
      Importing routes from files like xml, lmx, tour, freshroute, gpx, kmz, kml
    • By Spritee1
      polaris 2008 50 outlaw automatic: got the 50 for free. would only run with chock on, replaced the carburator with new. I can't get the unit to an idle where the machine doesn't move forward. if I do get it to idle down within a few moments it will die. got something to try?