Treasure hunt

10:00am-12:00am

Show bike

1:00pm

Obstacle course racing

(100% payback of entry fees, no points)

3:30pm

Mud racing

(100% payback first three places each division)

Announce winners of Loudest stereo/Highest ground

Clearance/Show bike

8:00pm

Announce winners of Miss Mud/Worst Stuck

LIVE BAND

Sunday, June 20th

9:00am-??

Trail ride

12:00am

Vendors out

• 2 weeks later...

We at JUST ADD DIRT would like to thank the sponsors for our Mud Race in advance for supplying gift certificates and items for the Treasure Hunt as well as adding interest to our event. For all who read this, please give this list some consideration, as these businesses are solid behind our sport:

St. Johns Powersports featuring Polaris and Yamaha Vehicles

Submarine Snorkel's providing two $100.00 gift certificates for the treasure hunt per Race

Action Powersports

Scott USA Discount coupons for each event

Ricochet, Gift certificates

RubberDown Customs, Gift Certificates

All Balls Racing, Gift Certificates

ODI Grips, two sets of Rouge Lock on per race

Tiger Tail, Gift Certificates

Cajun Tie Downs, Gift Certificates

KFI Products, Gift certificates

Race-Driven Brakes, gift certificates

Special thanks for the staff at MUDMUCKERS, for the outstanding effort in putting on a great show.

I hope to see many of you there.................

Jeff

I received email from Billy and Gadget showing their work on the obstacle course, they have put a lot of effort into this one. I think all will be impressed, there will be logs, barrels???, jumps, hills and MUD. You may have heard or even experienced the MUD at MudMuckers, and this event is sure not to let you down. It is some of the thickest clay based "wet concrete" that you can find in Florida.

We have many "treasures" for the hunt, so be sure to bring a GPS and the instructions of how to use it. There will be other challenges for all to have a great Father's Day week end. Make sure DAD gets the week end he wants for Fathers day..........attend MudMuckers for the second leg of the Just Add Dirt $10,000.00 Race series.

jeff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By mehim
      Hi everyone. 
      Let me explain the thread title. 
      My husband and I are very active in the nudist community, and we have stayed at many and most of the mainstream nudist and clothing optional campgrounds in the USA. We are now approaching our retirement and would like to start a podcast to share those off the road / backwoods / little known camping areas where nudity is allowed. We have purchased a 5th wheel camping trailer with a rear garage for the ATV and now need some good reports on the one to buy. 
      We are most interested in a side by side unit but would love to get your thoughts. 
      Feel free to stop by and say Hi and ask anything you would like to better understand what we are looking for in an offroad unit. 
      Thanks for reading and hope to hear from you. 

• By Gwbarm
      I have been exploring all the options available, so many, its hard to choose. I have kind of narrowed it down to the Honda Pilot, Subaru Outback, and Kind of looking at the Outlander, although its a little small,  the new one is nice looking. Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations or gripes with any of these rides. I have driven Jeeps for the past 25  years and they have been great, but their price point has gotten to high. Expieriences good or bad would be helpful. Thanks!
    • By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By Suzukiquad
      Hi, I have been around everything with a motor since I was little, and finally purchased more to get my husband, and kids involved. I have 4 quads I will be searching around for information on. I have two 2002 Suzuki LT80K quads, a 1997 Yamaha Timberwolf 250, and a 1996 Kawasaki Bayou 220. I have had different ones throughout the years, and plan on buying another Yamaha Banshee. I plan on trying to learn more about all of them, so I can customize some of them. I know nothing about them besides how to race them, my dad always took care of the rest, but figured it was time for me to learn. 
    • By Drillbit
      Hi all, from Virginia here. This winter I bought a old Atv to tinker with and have really enjoyed it. Thanks for this forum.