Quantcast

2nd Annual South Central Quad/UTV Challenge event flyer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By pokerl0w
      To start it off, I'd like to share the bakery display cases I made for my wife. I'm sure ya'll have some impressive stories behind those HF tools, let's see 'em!

I built these bakery display cases for wife on almost 100% HF tools a couple years ago. Only thing I bought from Home Depot was the wood/plywood/stains and 3 sawhorses for my workbench. Router, circsaw, blades for both, sander, sandpaper, gloves, the nails for the nailgun (gun borrowed from dad, have a 5# pancake for air) I had almost zero tools to start.
      Some of their cheap "speed" clamps failed, but first time for me using those types of clamps, was expecting them to hold better:

heh my youngest helping my dad glue:

and for fun, here was the finished project (1 of 2, built 2 cases, this is the smaller .. the plastic was from Tap Plastics for the "sneeze guards" and the top case):

back side showing both cases:

• By StolenATV
      ATTENTION PLEASE EVERYONE….(ESPECIALLY SPARTANBURG RESIDENTS NEAR DUNCAN PARK) PLEASE SHARE THIS POST WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW….BECAUSE SOMEBODY KNOW SOMEBODY THAT KNOW SOMETHING….I NEED SOME HELP ON FINDING MY BABY’S FOUR WHEELER…THIS WAS THE (ONLY THING) ONLY THING!… HE WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS AND SOMEONE STOLE IT FROM THE STORAGE AREA UNDER MY HOUSE WHICH WAS OUT OF VIEW FROM BEING SEEN IN MY FENCED IN YARD AROUND NEW YEARS EVE OR NEW YEAR’S MORNING ….THIS MEANT A LOT TO MY BABY HE WAS EXPECTING IT TO BE UNDER THE TREE BUT WE HAD IT SITTING OUT ON THE PORCH FOR HIM… HE WOKE UP CHRISTMAS MORNING BEFORE HE OPENED ANYTHING AND CAME IN THE ROOM AND SAID MAMA SANTA CLAUS DIDNT BRING MY FOUR WHEELER… HE DIDNT PUT MY FOUR WHEELER UNDER THE TREE…THIS WAS SOMETHING HE WAS REALLY EXPECTING AND HIS WORDS AND CRY REPLAY OVER AND OVER IN MY HEAD….REGARDLESS OF THE VALUE ITS WORTH I WANT IT BACK REGARDLESS OF CONDITION BECAUSE ITS CHEAPER TO FIX THEN TO GET A NEW ONE…. I MADE A POLICE REPORT SO IT HAS BEEN REPORTED STOLEN AND I HAVE VISITED PAWN SHOPS AND STORES THAT SHOULD BEWARE IF SEEN AND OTHER PLACES WHO MAY OBTAIN GOODS FOR RESALE AND I WILL BE POSTING ON CRAIGSLIST AND POSTING FLYERS…. YOU MAY SAY IS IT THAT SERIOUS …YES IT IS BECAUSE IT BELONG TO MY KIDS… A DESCRIPTION OF IT YOU CANT SEE FROM THE PICTURE:::IT RUN BY GAS AND A BATTERY::::IT CRANK WITH A KEY BUT WE HAVE THE KEYS SO IT COULD HAVE FLAWS TO THAT AREA::::ITS FAST BUT CAN BE TURNT DOWN TO RIDE SLOW…IF YOU LOOK ON THE SIDE NEAR HIS LEG IT SAY MAX-110 CC …PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY AT THE AREAS THAT CANT BE CHANGED…LIKE THE FRAME OF IT. IT MAY BE MODIFIED TO LOOK DIFFERENT THEN WHAT IT APPEAR IN THE PICTURE…IF YOU HAVE INFORMATION ABOUT THE WHEREABOUTS PLEASE CALL THE POLICE OR CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 864-540-4673 WILL OFFER A REWARD FOR ITS RETURN OR IF ITS SOMEONE IN THE AREA THAT HAS IT AND HAS A HEART PLEASE JUST RETURN IT BACK TO MY YARD PLEASE …. THANK YOU
      The post Stolen in Spartanburg SC Duncan Park area Coolster Quan Tao Max-110 CC blue with spider web like graphics appeared first on Stolen 911.
      View the full article
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      I couldnt get any of the pages to work. Just looks like the site is not there anymore...Is this just me?
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Ive gotta Give it up for my Brotha's over a www.3wheelerworld.com They have an Amazing Site with the Most Information on 3 Wheelers around...I hope you all check them out....
      Here is a link over to the 3WW site....Hope you find this useful
      http://www.3wheelerworld.com/spexhome.shtml
    • Guest yokochrist
      By Guest yokochrist
      Okay, guys and gals I have been broken by facebook and created a fan page. Atv related of course, but you can post your vids, pics and stories. I have uploaded a lot of photos on there already, so hope you like and share and enjoy!
      Click Here (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Yokochrist/154508834738279?bookmark_t=page)