Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

You might be a Redneck

We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to take a reflective look at the corebeliefs of a culture that values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up. Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the same, pass this on to your redneckfriends.Ya'll know who ya' are.

You might be a redneck if:It never occurred to you to be offended by the phrase, 'One nation, under God.'

You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing the 10 Commandments posted in public places.

You might be a redneck if:You still say ' Christmas' instead of 'Winter Festival.'

You might be a redneck if:You bow your head when someone prays.

You might be a redneck if:You stand and place your hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem.

You might be a redneck if:You treat our armed forces veterans with great respect, and always have.

You might be a redneck if:You've never burned an American flag, nor intend to.

You might be a redneck if:You know what you believe and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.

You might be a redneck if:You respect your elders and raised your kids to do the same.

You might be a redneck if:You'd give your last dollar to a friend.

If you got this e mail from me, it is because I believe that you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the same beliefs as those talked about in this email.

God Bless the USA

And if ya don't care for the word Redneck substitute it for AMERICAN!

Either word works very well.

I'm Damn proud to be a Redneck!!!!!!:usflag:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DarkRider
      This is something I'm extremely curious about. Has anyone ever attempted to buy a quad (or any other vehicle) from an impound lot? I've always wondered if this could be a bargain, or a waste of time. Google searches do turn up some helpful results. Looks like the state of NJ holds auctions online which I'd be a bit hesitant about.

My online searches haven't really turned up any results of anyone buying an ATV this way. I'd be really curious if anyone tried this, or knows someone who has. I've actually found a couple pages with online auctions for my state, but none had ATVs.
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By mbirt
      Hey all,
      Just picked up two dead mid-90's Kawasaki Bayou 220s for $250. Already have one running on starting fluid and it sounds healthier than expected. Moving onto a thorough carb cleaning and refurb of the brakes next. These are our first ATVs and we're excited to make family memories on simple, approachable machines on our newly acquired land.
      In case anyone reads this, is it worth rushing to 10 posts here to get the Bayou 220 FSM if I already have a Bayou 250 FSM?

Thanks, 
      Matt

• By RiverRoad
      I need a wiring diagram pertaining  my polaris 1999 335 sportsman 
    • By dlgg7
      I've had this for probably 15 years. It ran great till 4-5 years ago, mainly riding the grandkids around our fields, till it wouldn't start. It sat for a couple of years till I bought a new battery, but couldn't get it to even hit, so rebuilt the carb, put on a new fuel pump, but no go, so it's sat. Several days ago, charged battery, cranked over and it started??? OK, idles good, but won't rev up, so emptied gas tank, flushed out and filled w/good 93 octane, pulled pump line from carb and have good full line of fuel cranking over. New spark plug, good spark, old one black BAD! Oil change, adjusted valves, no difference. Pulled carb and took apart and cleaned, didn't find any clogs or crusted up inside. Now I've had the carb back off probably 6 times checking, double checking anything I can think of. No gas blowing back in air box. It idles good, can increase throttle up some then starts popping and dropping rpms off and if I don't let off the throttle, it'll die. I've read for 3 days now MECHs and RANDY walking several thru tracing the same problem, tried MOST of the direction given. ???
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content