Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

Join QUADCRAZY ATV Forum today for FREE! We keep these forums clean and user friendly. All first posters will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first post is approved, you will no longer need to got through an approval process. To gain immediate approval and a NO ADS experience, consider subsribing to our Premium Membership.

polaris outlaw 450mxr,525s

Havok

im looking to get a new quad soon i was set on gettin a kfx 450r but now im not sure im thinking about the outlaws anyone has any input on ether the 450 or 525s not irs i would love to hear about it!!!!

thanks

oh!! i do mostly aggressive trail riding (gncc) but i do like to jump and hit the track sometimes

quads i have had (87 honda250x,97 yamaha warrior,01 yamaha banshee,03 yamaha raptor,03 kfx400)

Dream Car Giveaway

hey thanks for the reply i love the idea of a ktm powerplant if i do get one another problem i have is i would want the 525 engine but he front shocks off the 450 i have heard they are a lot better witch do you think is the better trade off

have you riddin one i also heard they have a light frontend witch i like a am abigger guy so i have no problem holding it down (aslo im a big wheelie guy i just love um!!!:biggrin:)

thanks

nice bikes, you should deff. check the egronomics though, sit on one and see if you like how it feels. the new 09's have new plastic and 6 lbs dropped. the review in dirtwheels says it feels MUCH lighter than just 6 lbs off last year, they also dropped the center of gravity.

very nice bike, i would choose it over anything for GNCC for the price.

• 1 year later...
im looking to get a new quad soon i was set on gettin a kfx 450r but now im not sure im thinking about the outlaws anyone has any input on ether the 450 or 525s not irs i would love to hear about it!!!!

thanks

oh!! i do mostly aggressive trail riding (gncc) but i do like to jump and hit the track sometimes

quads i have had (87 honda250x,97 yamaha warrior,01 yamaha banshee,03 yamaha raptor,03 kfx400)

I have the 08 Outlaw 525irs and it is the best (gncc) machine in our group and does jump right along with theirs. Check it out atatvwheelin.com cool ride.:yes: