Quantcast

Dean Martin & Foster Brooks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By adr94
      Hey,
      I am new to quads and I'd like to know more and be able to repair my BRUIN as much as I can.
      I bought a cheap YAMAHA because I know there is parts on the market and they can be repaired. 
      I hope I will learn a lot of things in this journey.
    • By SashaGraves21
      I know this seems stupid to ask but how do I know which fuel line goes to which intake valve on my 1996 Polaris trail boss 250 2x4. It’s only single cylinder but I found out today the machine had little to no oil or gas and that caused a ton of problems for me to fix now. So how do I get it right?

• By DaveCargill68
      Looking to get my kids started, eldest is 8 and youngest 4, think it makes sense to hook them up with ATVs already? Or wait a few more years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By 86096
      I have a 1985 Suzuki LT230 GE quadrunner.  It has been stored in a shed for at least the last 15 years and has very low mileage.  Although the tires look and feel great... should I consider changing them since they are 38 years old?  I don't intend to ride to far or too fast but I don't want to have to walk out of the bush.  Any input would be welcome.
    • By Ajmboy
      QUADCRAZY has been around over 10 years now and there a lot of members that have come and gone. We had a PM message going so I decided to start a topic. If I miss anyone, please post. Anyone can post, even if you are not an old member, but please keep to the theme of updating us on what you are doing now, what's new, where you are hanging these days, etc.
      Some of the old timers: @SunLrider @CK1999_400ex @trailblazer_02 @hangingon @pete59edsel @fox300exchic @powermaddd400ex @Raptor8 @GREENIE @NEWACRIDER @atvredefined @lawny @jigolbeep @cheriah @Mudflap64 @pony @Lildaisygrl18 @Tagels @mikeexplorer @Lildaisygrl18 @Jonny450R @yokochrist @DeadAim @Bimmerdog @CRAZYKIWI @KnightHawk @Senator @mellowyellow @DJLime @Desert-Hawk @davefrombc @jeeptuff @kidatvs @kfx450r @hvy_chevy_one @Roody  @rappy97 @Gunny @ALLYRATT @PolarisRich  @Tim-ANC @jerod400ex @MIKEL5469 @swampcat07 @DirtDemon @quadmaniac @WillyPoP @marioweldinginc @BioWare @Sc0tt @wylde1 @nueymansiyami @oxidized_black @mywifeknowseverythin @BuckBilly @Ajmboy @Stoopidbot1 @DrtyGrlKristin @outlander560 @01 RAPPY 660 @joet82 @wheeler0801 @Sparrows @quadnut20
      Sorry if I missed anyone. Looking forward to hearing how everyone is doing. 😎