Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Alabama Riders

rainman

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By DrtyGrlKristin
      Just thought I'd start a new thread for newbies to the site!
      If you're new here, tell us who you are, where you're from and what you ride!!!
      Lets get to know each other a little better shall we?
      I'm not new to the site, obviously, but...
      I'm Kristin from Denver!!! I ride a 2008 Yamaha Rhino. She's my muddy baby!!!!!! Several aftermarket parts on her. She's good to me! We try and ride every weekend. This weekend we're off to MOAB! :woot:
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By Filthy_Mule777
      I'm currently pulling my hair out over a customers 98  bayou 2x4 KLF300b. I've changed every electrical component on it twice and in a couple instances three times. Still no spark, I am baffled. Initially customer brought it to me complaining of a hard start no start situation and in fact, it wouldn't start. I changed the starter relay, spark plug,  CDI box, and starter circuit relay after which it fired right up ran very well but then started having issues with the neutral switch/light where it wouldn't come on and wouldn't allow it start or even turn over. I found in the wiring harness a loose connection, I got it taken care of and secured and that solved the problem. So now that it would crank up again and run fine I called the customer over to test it out see what he thought as I've never heard it run before and I wanted to get his opinion on how it was running. Customer ride it around a little bit pulled it back on my carport and turned the key off and said it was great, and had never ran better or started so easily, then we set up a time for him to come pick it up the following day and he left. Well where he pulled it on my carport and shut it off was in the middle of the carport so I jumped back on it to park it off to the side,  crank it up no problems put it in reverse went about maybe 18 inches and it stalled and ever since that point it has not had spark or run. I replaced the CDI box again with a better brand, I replaced the ignition coil twice put another starter relay on it and I've also changed out the stater and the pick up coil (pick up coil twice) and I'm just I'm lost I don't know what else to do to it. I've had this customers  four wheeler for four months now whereas he's a patient guy I need to get it out of here so I can move on to something else. I've seen dozens of threads across  different sites for off-road, 4 wheelers, ATVs, UTV's, whatever and they are all experiencing the same sort of issue but they never ever post hear the problem was or  the fix. So I'm hoping somebody here has a little bit of knowledge on this particular issue sent since it seems to be so widespread.  Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.
    • By HondaPhile
      Fixing up an old Honda for my son,  Looks like a great site for info and resources. 
    • By rafal
      Hello,
      My name is Rafal and I'm 43 and I'm from Poland.

I will go straight -  I'll be glad if someone could send me service manual for KVF300 2001.
      Its very hard to get it from the network.

Thanks in advance.
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content