Quantcast

A gentleman asked a waiter to take a bottle of Merlot to an attractive woman

he spotted dining alone. The waiter took the Merlot to the woman and said,

"This is from the gentleman seated over there," indicating the sender.

She regarded the wine coolly for a second, not looking at the man, and

decided to send a reply note. The waiter, who was lingering for a response,

took the note from her and conveyed it to the gentleman. The note read:

"For me to accept this bottle, you need to have a Mercedes in your garage, a

million dollars in the bank, and 7 inches in your pants."

After reading the note, the man decided to compose one of his own in return

He folded the note, handed it to the waiter and instructed him to return

this to the woman. It read:

"For your information, I have a Ferrari Maranello, a BMW Z8, a Mercedes

CL600 and a Porsche Turbo in my garage. There is over twenty million dollars

in my bank account. But, not even for a woman as beautiful as you, would I

cut three inches off. Just send the bottle back."

• 4 years later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By dlgg7
      I've had this for probably 15 years. It ran great till 4-5 years ago, mainly riding the grandkids around our fields, till it wouldn't start. It sat for a couple of years till I bought a new battery, but couldn't get it to even hit, so rebuilt the carb, put on a new fuel pump, but no go, so it's sat. Several days ago, charged battery, cranked over and it started??? OK, idles good, but won't rev up, so emptied gas tank, flushed out and filled w/good 93 octane, pulled pump line from carb and have good full line of fuel cranking over. New spark plug, good spark, old one black BAD! Oil change, adjusted valves, no difference. Pulled carb and took apart and cleaned, didn't find any clogs or crusted up inside. Now I've had the carb back off probably 6 times checking, double checking anything I can think of. No gas blowing back in air box. It idles good, can increase throttle up some then starts popping and dropping rpms off and if I don't let off the throttle, it'll die. I've read for 3 days now MECHs and RANDY walking several thru tracing the same problem, tried MOST of the direction given. ???
    • By autocustomizer76
      Hey all got a Kawasaki 300 that's seen better days I'm looking to get running.  But first, I'm working on a Honda 350 ES and mainly needing where are you all finding quality parts at good prices.  Atvs are really hot items around here right now and most of the folks wanting and needing them are not familiar with working on them.  I'm looking to find a good resource for information and if it works out well pass this group along to the folks I help to get them in the know how to get the most out of their machines.  Thanks in advance.
    • By bigdgr
      Just got the quadrunner. Seller showed it would start and run a few seconds on ether. I ordered a new fuel pump and installed it. Put 2 amp charger on battery and tried to start-NOTHING. No lights come on , etc. Acts like battery is dead but it isn't. HELP Please!
    • By blasirl
      I have inherited an ATV and I think it was purchased in  KY, but I am in WI.  Is there a way to do an online search using the VIN or what have you to try and find the last registered owner so that I might try to get the title?