need to find some riding and some racing areas around bowling green ohio. thanks for any help.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By robren
      Hello all,
      New to the forum although I have been riding a few years. Looking forward to meeting and possibly riding with some new people!
    • By farmersteve
      I have a 98 king quad, followed this thread in a troubleshooting effort. The green neutral light does not come on. when i slide the neutral/reverse from rev. to neutral, the green light blinks but does not stay on, i have been successful in starting this way once or twice (a thumb on the start, hand on the shifter and an elbow on the gas, my kids were laughing at me until she turned over). i have taken the back rack and plastic off, so that i can see where the wires go into the transmission in 2 different places. i haven't gone any further, please help if you have heard of it.
      I have the wheeler still apart next to my shop, went out to the shop last night, one of my kids turned the key on and guess what, yep the green light came on, what gives, please help, before i put this thing back together.
      Is there anyway to bypass the neutral light needing to be on to crank? I know when the wheeler is in neutral.
    • By OFF_ROAD_KINDA_GUY
      Hello Everyone and thanks for having me. My name is Kenn and I live in the Heart of Wayne National forest ATV Trails regoin and also not far from Perry State Forest APV area. I own some land where I am in the Process of Building a Private ATV Campground with help from my ATV Friends. There are Many trails in the area and they also link to the Wayne National Forest ATV Trail head in New Straitsville, Ohio. Me and my ATV Friends are a good group of People who like to meet other ATV Riders and even travel to other area's and States to ride. I am Interested in Networking with other ATV Riders and share Riding Places and maybe even invite you to Join us at our Campground ( No Trouble makers, excessive drinking or Drugs ). We are good people and only associate with the same. we ride all different types of Bikes and this area offers something for everyone. Thanks for Having me and drop me a Line and we will share some Stories. Kenn
    • By Mudflap64
      Just stopping in to introduce myself and my machine. I'm Kevin and am a first time quad owner. I've been riding snowmobiles for many years and am quite familiar with off road equipment and tractors. I am a Machinist/Toolmaker. My new quad is a 2002 Suzuki LT-F500F Quadrunner 4x4 with 950 miles. I bought it from my girlfriends brother because he blew the tranny in his truck and needed the cash! We just moved into a house this past summer with a 450 ft long driveway so I figured I'd help him out with some $$$ and maybe put a plow on the quad for our driveway , so I have the new quad. It needed a battery right from the start and some TLC just to make it look more like a usefull machine. It runs good but does have some problems I will be asking about once I get to know it, and once I get to know this forum. I welcome any insight as to what I might look for on this machine. ( Common problems, fixes, etc. ) Thanks for looking :seeyac:
    • By curtis
      hey does anyone know were theres a place to ride nere mount vernon ohio need to find new places up here please help im going crazy looking for places close to me up here:aargh: