Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

TPbandit

Bombardier DS650 frame question

I would think that the hardest part would be fabing up the mounts and any fab shop can do that if you don't have a welder.

for the most part i dont think it would be too hard... there are a bunch of guys out there swaping in busa 1300's in them so room shouldnt be an issue... some other thing you might think about are wiring and controls (clutch, trottle, shifter).. im sure if you search a little there will be a quite a bit of info out there...

That sounds wicked. I hope you can find someone. I also would love to see the pix when you get it finished.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Mark&rocket
      I have a Bombardier, Year 2000, DS 650.  The Pn. Stamped into the FRONT SHOCK is: 706 200 081.  They have been discontinued by Bombardier and i cant seem to find cost effective replacements.  I am not looking for a racing type replacement, just somthing that will work properly.  can anyone help me out and validate that a shock from a model year 2002 or 2003 work on my machine.
      thanks in advance
      Mark
    • By jnahnet
      Fuel line hose has a pinprick hole. And tips, suggestions or warnings about how to change it out would be appreciated.

• By patricknperkins
      Ok, so got this thing, assembled, and even added acid/assembled the battery with a solid trickle charge and the battery is fine.
      As far as I can tell, I have checked all the fuses I can find, but I have ZERO power to anything. Even the console will not light up when turned to ON.
      Is there some sort of hidden parental/child disconnect or safety switch that I'm not aware of? ANY help would be appreciated.
    • By Junior
      Hey all,
      I'm new to this site and to CanAm/Bombardier atv's. I purchased this quad local to my area and shortly after started noticing a knocking noise from the bottom end, which I've been told may need a rebuild.
      The atv is complete, but I'm now looking to part it out, unless someone knows where I can get the bottom end rebuilt for a decent price.
      I can take some pics of the quad and upload. If you need parts off of it, let me know and make me an offer.