Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

our time was great together, had lots of fun running off 450s, breaking road laws, and lack of picking up chicks...

14kblap.jpg

but not i've got to move on to faster things. 11.19sec nitrous camaro z28.

2s6k7bd.jpg

hey atleast it has the same color scheme :wink::wink::wink:

wat stuff has been done to the engine, tranny? u traded a quad for that u got a sick deal is their anything wrong with it or does it have a lot of miles

151.xxx

cowl induction hood, Weld Draglites (fronts are 15x5 and rears are 15x8), has new Nitto 275/50 drag radials on rear, cold air intake, 56mm BBK throttle body, Eldelbrock headers, bigger injectors, Flowmaster exhaust, heads have been ported and polished, and frame connectors. Transmission was just changed for a fresh rebuilt one 1,000 miles ago, it has hardened input and output shafts, performance clutches, and shift kit. The gears have been changed to 3.73's. reprogrammed computer

was the guy drunk wen u made this deal or did he owe a favor?! i though i saw the skinnies in the front and the back was fat u got any other pics? u got a urself a nice toy whats gunna become of the jeep? still keeping it im guessing

yeah, this is a weekend drag car, and a rice eater, i killed a 4 door accord with a fart pipe and a 05 stang GT on the way home pushing 390HP thing is totally sick, the guy just wasnt into cars, keeping the jeep i guess. lol

im jealous man thats a nice car is the flowmaster the catback must sound beautiful... its a 5spd right? for someone who wasnt into cars he did a lot to it before he made up his mind

well he didnt do anything to it, already done by the other guy this guy only had it a few months drove it from PA here. its flowmaster, elderbrock headers, no cats. it is seriously a nasty sounding car. tapping into it its gone. im going to put a hotcam in it the ones from the vetts...oh nasty lol

Nice car, here are a few clips of my Father-in-law's weekend racers. (This is Drtygrl's dad)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfb0GckdX6M]YouTube - Jeff Koron Blown Alcohol Dragster 6/8/07[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBzkpVPz5cg]YouTube - Jeff Koron Top Alcohol Funny Car 8/4/07[/ame]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 1990 Suzuki LT 4wd need help running issue

my atv will start right up will idle fine soon as i try to throttle up engine dies,i have changed gas,new fuel pump and lines great compression 188 lbs.new coil new spark plug adjusted valves dont know what to do also rebuilt carb,any help wanted

By joseph, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 27 replies
    • 2001 warrior runs great in reverse but dies letting out clutch in 1st

Hope someone can help. It runs perfectly in reverse..but dies while letting out the clutch in first. i can take off a little in first and second but it'll die out. It has excellent power in reverse though? it's a 2000 warrior 350. it's impossible to shift into neutral while it's running. 

By buddybeans, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • 2001 warrior runs great in reverse but dies letting out clutch in 1st

Hope someone can help. It runs perfectly in reverse..but dies while letting out the clutch in first. i can take off a little in first and second but it'll die out. It has excellent power in reverse though?

By buddybeans, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2001 Quadrunner 500 Running Problems

Hi all, Picked this bike up about a month ago, and started doing some work on it. I ordered a carb kit from China, but got tired of waiting for it so I went to the bike shop today and picked up a Shindy rebuild kit. Took the carb out of soak, it has been in there for a month, blew all the ports out, cleaned what I could with a guitar string, used air as best I could to make sure everything was clear. After I was satisfied the body was clean I out the kit in it. Got the floats set to 13mm as per the manual (well 12.87 on one side and 12.92 on the other, so close), set the pilot to a little less than 2 1/2 turns out (manual says 2 3/8 turns). Put everything back together and tried to start it, it started and had a week idle. I tried adjusting the idle screw and as soon as I turned it the bike died. Backed it out and tried again, same result. Left it backed out, started it again and gave it some throttle. As soon as the throttle is touch the bike dies. Changed the spark plug for a new one and checked the spark, good and really strong. I am thinking that I have a bad petcock and am not getting enough fuel to the carburetor. So when I press the throttle I am increasing air but starving for fuel, bike can't run on air alone so it dies. Does this line of thinking make sense? I am gearing up a bottle with a fuel line in it, so I can try gravity feeding fuel to the carb, just have to wait for the silicone to dry so won't be able to test till tomorrow.  If it turns out to be a bad fuel valve, I will most likely just replace it with a universal one. If I go this route, what do I need to do with the breather line off the carburetor that used to go to the OEM petcock? Block it off or leave it open? Any help, answers or other ideas of things to check would be greatly appreciated. I have a fishing trip at the end of the month and would love to have my bike running by then. 

By Coyote251, in Suzuki ATV Forum

• 11 replies
    • Making Coolers Great Again!

products Testing three great off-road coolers We pick three coolers that work excellently in off-road applications. View the full article

By ATVNetwork, in ATV News, Articles & Press Releases

• 0 replies