Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
quadcrazy

3 Wheeler Nut

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Welcome to QUADCRAZY!

If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community. QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!

By quadcrazy, in New Members Area!

• 299 replies
    • HARLEY DAVIDSON ATV - 4 WHEELER

FOR SALE: $10,800 or best offer.

Custom built Street Legal Harley Davidson 4 Wheeler . 

Answer to your first question ...
      YES, you can drive it anywhere.. on highways.. back roads... neighborhoods.. off road... ANYWHERE ITS LEGAL FOR CARS or 4-Wheelers !

This took a lot of work and effort with many divisions of the transportation dept. and through multiple attorneys advice.

This is one of only two 4 wheelers that are street legal in the U.S.A. (Excluding Montana, parts of Arizona, and New York).

Now for the details. 

Its a 1989 Harley Davidson Frame and Engine.
      The motor is matching numbers to frame and title.
      The motor is 883cc beefed up to 1200cc.

This bike has too many upgrades to list as you can see in the pictures.

Please ask questions if needed.

This bike has been in Dirt Rider Mag and several other places.

There is more than $20,000 in parts and man hours put into this bike.

Additional Upgrades I will be starting this month:
      Turn Signal Relay and Dakota Digital Upgraded Speedometer

This bike has Super Swamper Vampire tires in some pics (THESE ARE NOT STREET LEGAL TIRES) and do not come with bike.

This bike has STI Black Diamond Tires with black STI3 rims in other pics. (THESE ARE DOT APPROVED TIRES AND ARE STREET LEGAL).

This bike also has ROAD Street Tires too.... 

YES 2 SETS OF TIRES !

All 2 sets of tires and rims are included in price.

Top speed is around 100mph-140mph. This thing will move. 

Be the first to own a 4 wheeler on the road and in the woods... 

Please call 812-305-11 nine six I live in Lexington. KY

By h1000101b, in ATV For Sale? Post it here.

• 5 replies
    • STOLEN ATV: Stolen 2018 Red Polaris 570 4-wheeler

Red 2018 Polaris 570 4-Wheeler, less than 10 hours on it. We just got it. We added a couple of things to it, but will withhold that information for identity reasons.
      We are moving into a new home & they broke in & took the 4 wheeler along with a title saw, many tools that belonged to our contractor, all the bedding off the bed, curtains, all our cleaning supplies, container with office supplies, family pictures, a container full of DVD’s, & a blue ray player, all the Dish network equipment, hopper etc. The post Stolen 2018 Red Polaris 570 4-wheeler appeared first on Stolen 911. View the full article

By StolenATV, in Stolen ATVs

• 0 replies
    • Confirm the year on your wheeler before ordering parts!

Here is an issue we see often at the shop!   In this video, Robyn explains how to confirm the year of an ATV using the VIN. It is important to confirm the ATV model year as this is a commonly mistaken characteristic that is often essential to order the correct part. Each VIN consists of 17 characters. The 10th character will help you identify the machine year. To do so, compare it with the chart available on our website: https://resurgencesmallengine.com/machine-identification  

By Resurgence Small Engine Inc., in General ATV Discussion

• 1 reply
    • 1984 Kawasaki prairie 250 three wheeler

Does anyone know where I can get a manual or wiring diagram for a 1984 Kawasaki prairie 250 three wheeler, it's manual clutch chain drive with locking hubs in rear. I got it real cheap and wiring is a mess.

By Brock Lovelace, in ATV Forums By Brand

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Buick350X
      Exploiting a loop hole in the law, turn 4 wheeler into rev trike
      for a long while I have been trying to get a real 4 wheeler street legal.
      the problem is with the state laws, if it has 4 wheels, its a car and has mega more rules.
      If it only has 3 wheels, its a trike and can be made from cobbled junk parts held together with duct tape and they will plate it
      I wonder if anyone would have insight on changing a 4 wheeler over to a single rear wheel?
      [ I can't afford some $40-60,000 canam or super bike modded into a car, rev trike kit ]
      I want something I can truly ride year round on and off road. Ive rode enough old Honda 3 wheelers that I know I do not want a traditional motorcycle trike. So the single wheel has to go out back.

• By GOODY37
      I have a 99 kawasaki prairie 300 4 wheeler that was stolen from me, and i recently got it back. It had been hot wired, and ignition busted out. I need to know what are the color of the wires that connect to the ignition switch? Thanks in advance.
    • By Ken7237
      I have tried all the vin decoders and nothing. I just picked this Kawasaki 250 three wheeler today and I am trying to find all the info on it I can and plus ware to find parts for it. Its hard to do when you don't even know the year. I sure would be thankful for any help anyone can give me Thanks ken7237:biggrin:
    • By tssetmr
      I'm in need of the torque specs for the rear output shaft pinion nut torque specs. Does anybody have them? As it is a pain in the @#$% to do I only want to do it this one time.
      Thank you.
    • By javydiaz
      I have this 4 wheeler that I am building and i have encountered a problem.
      The 4 wheeler will not move!
      I am a beginner to all of this.
      The clutch over inside is rotating but the chain is not moving; I already replaced the clutch it is brand new.
      The clutch overheats and it starts to shoot out smoke.
      Is this a clutch problem? Am I using the wrong type of clutch?
      The clutch is a Max-Torque 3/4 in. bore and 10 teeth.
      Or is the Engine too small? Is the 4 wheeler to heavy?
      Im using a Briggs and Stratton 3 hp 127 cc 3600 rpm
      Here are some pictures of the clutch and the engine.
      4 wheeler clutch and engine pictures by javydiaz - Photobucket