You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Stoopidbot1
      I would like to thank Quadcrazy for their part in getting me my new pipe. I just received the HMF 2010 pipe. When I received the box it was in perfect condition, and upon opening the box I found the HMF actually spends time packing the box. It was carefully wrapped and secured so there was no movement. From first glance you can tell the superior craftsmanship, beautiful welds and sealing job. This pipe looks flawless. From the extremely shiny end cap to the nice black powder coat on the canister, this pipe looks like a work of art. More info to come as I install.

• By suzukicutie
      im new to the whole racing thing and of course im a girl, but where can i get into racing in AZ. we just moved and im not new to riding but the racing thing is a whole new thing to me. so if you have any ideas send them my way if you can. thanks. and im only like 14 so it needs to be like jr or teen races.
      thanks,
      Stephanie:laugh:
    • By jjntjohn
      :frown:In 2005 I purchased 2 Polaris Phoenix quads for my girls. The rarely rode until recently when they were bitten by the riding bug. In 2006 a bulletin was put out by Polaris indicating the regulator rectifiers on this vehicle were defective. While my girls didn't ride enough to have the part break during the warranty period, I was never contacted by the dealer (Chaparral Motorsports) or Polaris. As a result, the rectifiers ran high voltage thru the stator and starter motor which are now broken. Chaparral told me this was a manufacturer issue and Polaris told me to go pack sand because there is no warranty left. My girls want to ride. There must be a workable solution rather than paying in excessive of $1200 to fix problems from a defective part. Can anyone give help, advice or suggestions to resolve this problem?