Quantcast

Palmer's Farm Mud Bash *6-13-09*

Well this month we didn't do so well at the mud bash. We bearly made it out of the red in profit's. Couldn't afford a radio station to come out but they did advertise on the radio. (It would of been $2400 to come out there for a boardcast, Than $350 to advertise on radio) Had Palmer's mud bash shirts in different colors Orange,Pink, and Dark Green. Also got Hat's this month. ( talked about it in last Palmer's mud bash topic. )

Left the house about 6:00-6:30am, and got to the perryville exit about 7:30-ish to eat at McDonalds there, and had to do another 20-30minutes of backroads to the house. So got there about 8:30am and was 2nd people there. People started showing up at 9am. Also since the crowd was so small this month people started leaving around 3pm, and was cleared out by 7pm. So the employees had there own little party, and didn't leave till midnight, and didn't get home till 2am.

To smurfblue3:

I know you was there because I marked your red suburban. I didn't know which person was you. You hauling your dodge or the suburban so I didn't ask but I should of did because I was mostly busy the rest of the day. So next time if you see a guy marking trucks tell me what your be driving next time before you go.

Nice parking!!!

cid0614095123.jpg

cid0614094827m.jpg

cid0614095872.jpg

Well girls, and the boys had a chance to win prizes in this muddy event. Someone throws in the football, and the first person with it on the way back get a prize.

cid0614094812.jpg

cid0614095457.jpg

This was a picture before I almost had it stuck in 1 of the holes in the back. Somehow 4wheeldrive didnt kick in till the front tires touch the dirt.

cid0614094235.jpg

cid0614094845.jpg

Edited by DJLime

yeah djlime I asked if you was there (didn't know your real name) so I asked is dj there and the pregnet girl (farrons girlfriend?) said you wasn't there?

I was driving the white chevy with the dodge on it the guy that helped me bring my suburban did't measure the trailer I had the burb all loaded had to unload it and put it on the smaller trailer...as far as themud pits go it was better the first time... was you the one smokeing the belt on your 4-wheeler in the back??? any way here is a couple of shots of my two trucks in the mud... hopefully next time I'll have 3 out there... oh did you see my yamoto 4-wheeler?

garageimage.php?do=full&p=92935&d=1245084205

garageimage.php?do=full&p=92936&d=1245084255

Edited by smurfblue3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Clydaho
      2022 Sector 550, 414 miles on it and the gas gauge reads empty.  I topped off the gas and it didn't change.
      There is no fuse that I could find.  No access at the gauge cluster.
      Wiring on the top of the tank looks good, properly connected.
      Could the sending unit in the tank be stuck or broken?
      Has anybody removed the tank lid?  Any tricks?  
      Any other ideas?
      Thanks for any help,
      Clyde
    • By cosmacart
      Hi all, iam from ohio and i have a 2013 yamaha rhino SE black . I might sell it but i dont know what its worth. So can anyone give me an idea what to ask for it?? This is not a scam,,its only a question thanks in advance!!
    • By spuukii
      Hey everyone, recent new-to-me ATV owner/rider.

I have a 2003 Bombardier 650 4x4 Quest and recently my speedo just decided to stop working. The odometer doesn't tick up either but that makes sense considering it thinks I'm going 0mph all the time. I found some links online that mentioned there was a speed sensor to the right of the oil dip but after taking it apart I didn't see anything that looked like what Google images says a speed sensor would be.

The speedo itself moves to 0mph from the off position when turning it on, the backlight for the speedo turns on, and I can switch between trip mileage and hours. The machine itself rides fine as far as I can tell with no bad effects from it. I tried to find a service manual online but it linked me to a bunch of shady sites and I wasn't trying to get scammed out of $15 each until I find one that is actually legit.

Has anyone had a similar issue and knows what the fix would be, or where I should actually be looking for the speed sensor? Or at least point me towards a reputable site for a service manual that might better explain where/what to look for?
    • By autocustomizer76
      Hey all got a Kawasaki 300 that's seen better days I'm looking to get running.  But first, I'm working on a Honda 350 ES and mainly needing where are you all finding quality parts at good prices.  Atvs are really hot items around here right now and most of the folks wanting and needing them are not familiar with working on them.  I'm looking to find a good resource for information and if it works out well pass this group along to the folks I help to get them in the know how to get the most out of their machines.  Thanks in advance.
    • By quadcrazy
      In a world where digital distractions often dominate our lives, there's an innate desire within us to reconnect with nature and seek thrilling adventures. Polaris Adventures Program is a remarkable initiative that provides an exceptional opportunity for individuals to explore the great outdoors. This unique program offers curated, guided experiences that cater to adventurers of all skill levels, allowing them to immerse themselves in breathtaking landscapes and create unforgettable memories. Let's delve into the many reasons why joining the Polaris Adventures Program is truly beneficial.
      1. Unparalleled Access to Stunning Locations:
      Polaris Adventures Program opens doors to some of the most remarkable and awe-inspiring locations around the world. Whether it's the rugged terrains of mountains, the serenity of lakeshores, or the vastness of deserts, participants have the chance to explore breathtaking landscapes that would otherwise remain inaccessible. From national parks to hidden gems off the beaten path, these adventures provide an opportunity to witness the true beauty of our planet in all its glory.

2. Wide Range of Exciting Activities:
      Regardless of your outdoor interests, the Polaris Adventures Program offers a wide range of activities to suit every adventurer's taste. From thrilling off-road excursions on ATVs and UTVs to scenic road trips on motorcycles or Slingshots, there's something for everyone. The program's diverse fleet of vehicles ensures that participants can choose their preferred mode of exploration, creating an experience tailored to their individual preferences and skill levels.

3. Expertly Guided Experiences:
      One of the standout features of the Polaris Adventures Program is the inclusion of highly experienced and knowledgeable guides. These experts are intimately familiar with the local terrain, ensuring that participants can navigate safely while also discovering hidden gems and learning about the region's history, wildlife, and culture. The guides' expertise enhances the overall adventure, providing valuable insights and ensuring a seamless and enjoyable experience for all participants.

4. Safety First:
      Polaris Adventures Program prioritizes the safety of its participants above all else. All adventures are conducted with the utmost regard for safety standards, with vehicles regularly maintained to ensure their reliability. Additionally, participants are given comprehensive safety instructions and provided with appropriate safety gear, including helmets and other protective equipment. This commitment to safety allows adventurers to focus on the experience, knowing that their well-being is in capable hands.

5. Accessible to All Skill Levels:
      Whether you're a seasoned outdoor enthusiast or a novice seeking an adrenaline rush, the Polaris Adventures Program caters to individuals of all skill levels. From introductory rides for beginners to advanced expeditions for experienced adventurers, the program offers a variety of options that match participants' abilities. This inclusivity allows everyone to engage in outdoor activities, fostering personal growth, confidence, and a deeper connection with nature.

6. Social Connections and Community:
      Participating in the Polaris Adventures Program also provides an excellent opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals who share a passion for exploration and adventure. Engaging in group activities fosters camaraderie, allowing participants to build lasting friendships and create memories together. The shared experiences and camaraderie formed during these adventures often extend beyond the program itself, leading to lifelong connections with fellow adventurers.

Conclusion:
      The Polaris Adventures Program is a gateway to thrilling outdoor experiences and an escape from the confines of everyday life. With its exceptional guided adventures, stunning locations, commitment to safety, and inclusivity for all skill levels, this program offers countless benefits to those who choose to embark on its journeys. Whether you seek an adrenaline-pumping escapade or a serene exploration of nature's wonders, the Polaris Adventures Program is your ticket to a world of excitement and discovery. So, pack your sense of adventure and join this remarkable program for an unforgettable journey into the great outdoors.

View full post