Quantcast

Yamaha Contributes More Than $300,000 Towards Safe, Responsible OHV Riding and Access

utvboard

Yamaha Contributes More Than $300,000 in First Half of 2009 Towards Safe, Responsible OHV Riding and AccessYamaha OHV Access Initiative Grants $110,000 in Q2 2009 bringing Program Total to $985,000;Continues Grassroots Effort To Make Critical Resources Available to the OHV Community NationwideCYPRESS, Calif. – July 23, 2009 – The Yamaha OHV (Off-Highway Vehicle) Access Initiative GRANTed more

More...

• 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By utvboard
      2009 HONDA BIG RED
      Honda enters the MUV (multi-use vehicle) market with a side-by-side machine that leapfrogs the competition to set new standards in utility and recreation. With numerous automotive-based technologies, Big Red features a powerful 675cc OHV liquid-cooled PGM-fuel-injected single-cylinder engine and an automatic transmission with three selectable drive modes plus Reverse, front and rear independent double-wishbone suspension, a roomy cab featuring rubber-mounted bucket seats with adjustable backs, and a specially designed, highly durable, tilting cargo bed. A broad selection of Honda Genuine Accessories will also be offered.
      Big Red
      KEY FEATURES
      - Powerful OHV, liquid-cooled, PGM-fuel-injected 675cc, mid-engine design.
      - Automatic transmission with Reverse.
      2009 Honda Big Red in Camo
      - Three selectable drive modes.
      - Front and rear independent double-wishbone suspension for an impressively smooth comfortable ride.
      - Roomy cab and rubber mounted bucket seats with adjustable backs designed to comfortably fit a wide range of body types and reduce fatigue on long drives.
      Specially designed, high durability, tilting cargo bed
      - Specially designed, high durability, tilting cargo bed.
      - Wide variety of Honda Genuine Accessories.
      - Summer 2008 release. More information to come soon!
      Board Message - UTV Forum - Online UTV Community and UTV Forum
    • By Suzukiquad
      I have a 97 Yamaha Timberwolf and it is beyond loud, is there any good options to silence them or at least make them bare able to drive. I know it has a crack in the exhaust pipe, but even with that fixed its still loud. 
    • By 1998Zuki250
      What are your riding location preferences? Mud Park? Personal Trails? Public Land?
    • By Frank Angerano
      So I decided to pick up a small trailer if I could get one for the right price.  I found this one for a few hundred bucks on Craig’s list.  It is  a galvanized trailer which is exactly what I was looking for. The wood was shot and needed some minor repairs which I could care less about as long as the chassis was good. 
      I striped it down and put a new deck on. I had some vinyl realtree graphics that I had laying around so I added them to the fenders which I think worked out well. Very happy with this little guy.  
      I'm having the iron workers at my jobmake me up a few lightweight side rails that will have a 22 degree bend in them to accommodate the tires that slightly hang over the edge and will incorporate some tie down points as well. 

• By 1998Zuki250
      I am in upstate NY looking for anyone in the area who is looking to hit the trails! we love to camp and take out ATVs as a family. Wife, 2 boys and a baby! 29 years old