Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Admin

TQRA Summer Series Round 4

1 post in this topic

Moto City

More...

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Gunny
      Went for a ride out in the desert to look for an old railroad tunnel ... What a Great Day !!
      [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unLFQele9bM]14 May 2014 Black Rock To Eureka - YouTube[/ame]
      If you're one of them guys or gals that does everything on a mobile device, you'll have to watch the video here ....
      [ame]
      [/ame]...
    • Guest yokochrist
    • By Ajmboy
      What are your plans for this summer? Vacation, some extra riding, some family events?
      Post your summer plans and let's keep this thread going all summer long! Post your pics also from your vacations, BBQ, rides..etc.
    • By swampcat07
      With me being in and out of the forums so much I just wanted to start a post and let you know what I was up to when I wasn't here being a mod.
      Over the winter months I pretty much hung out in the shop and online. Not riding much. I did get to meet up with the coal country riders at Motorama.

I took some time in the winter to clean up the quads and fix anything needed for the upcoming riding season.
      Like cleaning the clutch and fixing a warn coolant hose on the AC H1.

I also added ammo boxes for storage not knowing they will save my butt in another month or so.

I changed the brakes and fluids on the AC 500.

And a front bearing

At the wifes request she got her seat recovered

Then I ended up trading the teryx for a new commander.

I fixed the light on the trailer from the tall pines incident and we are ready to roll!

The first event was Trail Jam at the Lost trails where we met a few friends from ATV Illustriated, Power Sports Marketing, and On the Trail TV. We also helped with the poker run.

Next we headed to Tall Pines ATV Park in Andover NY.

Right about now the weather was perfect for riding and I wanted to ride like every weekend. Besides the rides I spent some time learning about trail maintenance and economic impacts of trail systems by visiting the AOAA and the Bald Eagle State Forest. I was able to meet those who are working on the AOAA, Lance who wrote for quad mag and alot of DCNR people in charge of maintaining and managing the forests.

Then we attended the Renovo Cruise for a Cure organized by Centeral Mountian ATV along with Bucktail medical center relay for life. It was about a 50 mile ride connecting Renovo to the Bloody Skillet. We camped at Whiskey Springs and ended up riding there, Bloody Skillet, and the connector trail to SSRT.

• By hangingon
      I plan on riding this thursday were hitting high 70's & 80's it's time to go thru the trails and trim back new growth sticking out. Winter skipped us and I think springs is going to do the same.