Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

2008 Trx450er very clean and fast Fresh motor and tranny ( Oklahoma City)

(This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.)

motor has been completely rebuilt by Phil's ATV tranny has completely gone through with all new parts motor has been portted and polished has stage 2 hot cam with piston, recluse auto clutch and full Dasa exhaust, also has after market moose racing tie r...

More...

On 5/11/2017 at 1:18 PM, arthall111 said:

Location?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That listing is from 2015 that you replied to. 😎

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By RockOn
      So I bought a 2001 Quad Runner 250 for my son/wife. Sorry I run a Grizzly 660.
      I’ve rode it many times with no issue.
      My son’s first time out, I could always hear him but feeling he ran it red line in first gear a lot.
      So this is what it was doing during/end of the 2-3 hour ride:
      - halfway though noticed smoke (oil) coming from front of the motor sort of under exhaust manifold. Once back at the truck, it was really noticeable. Definitely oil burning off. I’m thinking from the top end maybe.
      So quick inspection:
      - No leaks or seepage of oil that I could see
      - I pulled the plug and it’s black but not wet
      - No blue/white smoke in exhaust
      - seems to still ride fine
      - Engine still has plenty of oil
      But now that I’m looking at it back at the house - it’s a hard/won’t start when hot. It starts right up cold no problem but once it stalls when hot, have to let it sit for 10-15 before it will start again.
      It wasn’t idling before that trip so I jacked up the idle a bit as well but I think that’s a carb clean/adjustment but...
      Any input is appreciated.
      Thanks for any help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By colt
      Here is what I have collected over the years and maybe it will help someone else.
      There are so many and several are too large to upload as attachments, so see any thing you need just shoot me a PM and your email and I will get them on the way to you as fast as I can.
      Thanks
      50cc to150cc Service Manual For Tank Motorsports.pdf
      linhai-atv-service-manuals-linhai-300-parts-manual.pdf
      1986 CH250 ELITE SERVICE MANUAL.pdf
      Charging and ignition systems for atvs.pdf
      Chinese ATV Frame Diagram.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Clutch Diagram - Exploded Views.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Cylinder Head Diagrams.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Torque Specifications.jpg
      Chinese ATV Repair Shop Manual - Valve Clearances.jpg
      Dinli-501-PARTS-DINONP.pdf
      Dinli-601-Parts2003BEAST-DIAMONDBACKNP.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5015erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-502PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-5025erviceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-503PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-601,DL-603ServiceManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-603PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-604PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-DL-701PartsManual.pdf
      Dinli-ServiceManual-150ccATV.pdf
      DTE150-2-150cc.pdf
      Eagle ATV Fender Body Parts Exploded Diagram.jpg
      Eagle ATV Rear Axle - Exploded Diagram.jpg
      GY6_150cc_ENGINE_PARTS_157QMJ_.jpg
      GY6_Top_End_Rebuild.pdf
      Leopard-parts.pdf
      Linhai_260servicemanual.pdf
      Odes-400-Repair.pdf
      Piston Ring Installation 4 Stroke Engines.jpg
      Roketa-ATV-10(ATV-DO43)-Repair.pdf
      Roketa-ATV-11(ATV-D037)-Repair.pdf
      SLA-120-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-110-PARTS.pdf
      SLGK-150R-PARTSMANUAL.pdf
      SLGK-400R-PARTS.pdf
      SLU-500-600-700-PARTS.pdf
      slu700db-700UTV-Service-Manual.pdf
      tao-tao-atv-parts-cylinder-rebuild-kit-for 90cc-100cc-110cc-engines-p-13331.pdf
      Trouble Shooter Guide for BATTERY DRAINED Chinese Engines.txt
      Trouble Shooter Guide for NO-COMPRESSION.txt
      Trouble Shooting No Crank.txt
      Troubleshooting.pdf
      YX125CC BREAKDOWN.pdf
      _________________________________________________________________________________

50 to 150cc GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Arrow 150 Engine Service Manual.pdf
      Eton Shop Manual YXT-150.pdf
      GY6 Shop Manual.pdf
      Yerf Dog Spiderbox GX150 Service Manual.pdf
    • By Nate Clark
      So I have a 2003 Polaris Predator 500 completely built and running.  And then I have a 2004 Polaris Predator 500 completely disassembled.  I've got the suspension, handle bars, steering and bottom of the motor on the brand new frame (previous frame was totaled, that's why it's disassembled).  Everything else is in boxes.

I've done all sorts of repairs on quads, ATVs, dirtbikes, snowmobiles, boats, cars...was a mechanic by profession in the 80's and wrenching my entire life.  Done top end rebuilds on multiple bikes over the years.  But I've never put a box of parts together like this.

It shouldn't be hard as I have a running bike to look at and I have the factory service manual as well as a print of the polaris parts manuals.  My question is in the best order to put this thing together.  I can't locate a set of instructions to follow.  I can figure it out without instructions but I find that instruction guides save me a lot of time.  I'd like to get this thing running by June and it will be an after work, weekends project.

Any pointers on the order of assembly...where to start...would be highly appreciated.
    • By Michael Eiland
      I have a 2wd Kawasaki prairie 300 my buddy gave me a 2003 Kawasaki prairie 360 with a locked up motor can I swap out the parts to make mine a 4x4