Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

Vision X Reflex LED Smart Light Revolutionizes Performance Lighting

Algona, WA– (10/01/2009) Vision X Lighting has launched the Reflex, the brightest, most efficient and versatile LED lighting system. Each light utilizes new 10-Watt LED technology providing ultra-bright 900 lumens per LED with the lowest amp draw. Available in seven sizes from 6" to 52", and only 2.5" tall by 2.5" deep, the Reflex is designed to fit in the tightest places. Mounting the Reflex

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By mike rhoades
      View File Polaris 1996-1998 ATV Light Utility Service Manual
      Service manual for 1996-1998 Polaris ATVs and light utility vehicles covers: Magnum 2x4, Trail Blazer / Scrambler, Sportsman 4x4, Magnum 4x4, Trail Boss / Sport, 6x6 / Magnum 6x6,  Xplorer 300 / Xplorer 400, Sportsman 500 & Xpress 300 / Xpress 400
      Submitter mike rhoades Submitted 03/02/2019 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By crf250r
      good day everyone, 
                        new to this page. I need help with my 1994 fourtrax 300 4x4. the bike stop sparking for some odd reason so no big deal I order a new ignition coil, that was not it so I order a new cdi box. now I get sparks. by now the battery is low from cranking so much, so I boost it with the truck. the bike as the hardest time to start and when it does it runs rough, bogging, backfire,..., reverse light is on even if im not in reverse but in neutral. and the reverse light gets briter as I rev the bike.i clean the carb twice, remove the reverse sensor and check the ohm, reading 0.0 to 0.9. any idea, I need to get this bike going asap. thanks for your time
    • By 06kfx440
      So I love my hids. The only thing I don't like is when you switch from low beam to high, the low beam turns off. We all know that hids take a few seconds to power up. Thus causing blindness for a few seconds.

How do I wire it so when I turn on the key to the 3rd position the low stays on all the time

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• By tperk100
      2014 Honda 420FPA
      I installed a LED bar, but have yet to wire it in. Would like to wire it into light switch circuit for low beams, assuming it will stay on for high beams also. I am an old fart so am looking for an easily accessible place if possible. 

Other concern is current draw. It takes 2 amps. So wherever it goes, the circuit has got to handle an additional 2 amps.
      Any help will be appreciated.

Tomn P in Sunny Virginia Beach, Va
    • By Josh Cornelius
      hey guys, new to the forum, need some help.. got a 96 big bear 350 4x4 I'm bringing back from the dead and can't get the neutral light to come on to save my life.. both neutral switches are good and registering in neutral and relay is good but still no light and no fire.. any other ideas to try?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By tperk100
      2014 Honda 420FPA
      I installed a LED bar, but have yet to wire it in. Would like to wire it into light switch circuit for low beams, assuming it will stay on for high beams also. I am an old fart so am looking for an easily accessible place if possible. 

Other concern is current draw. It takes 2 amps. So wherever it goes, the circuit has got to handle an additional 2 amps.
      Any help will be appreciated.

Tomn P in Sunny Virginia Beach, Va
    • By automatcentral
      I have a new PIAA RF6 light bar that I'd like to make available for review to any interested members. Please PM me if you'd like a free lighting upgrade.
    • By Billie
      :confused:need a repair manual or help in what to look for thank you Bill
      for you muddober to make clear to you the neutral light and the gear light
      do not light up win shifting fuses are good Iuse my CAt for hunting im dissable the atv is my leag s thank you
    • By stevebula
      Hello,
      i have a baja 250u wilderness
      and the neutral light wont come on
      hence i cant start it unless i pull start it
      any input would be great
      thanks
      the quad is in neutral and rolls just no light and no start
      thanks again
    • By bodatiouskid
      Help!
      Have an 02 Kawasaki Prairie 650.I replaced the belt & when I put everything back together the 2wd-4wd lights would flash back & forth.
      I read how to reset light,but my ATV doesnt have the black & gray wire connectors where they are supposed to be.
      Anyone know how to reset lights on this model?