Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
utvboard

Baja Designs Introduces New Strykr 2 inch LED Adventure Light

Darkness got you down? Strike back with the Strykr™! San Marcos, CA – The leader in off-road lighting is at it again with the introduction of the Strykr 2” LED Adventure Light. The Strykr’s 700 lumens and long li-ion battery life guarantees that darkness won’t hold you back. With tool-less mounting options for mc/bike helmets and mc/bike handlebars, a head strap, and a hand strap, the Strykr is

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By JacobSlabach
      recently picked up some project bikes off CL for cheap.  got a honda fourtrax (the ancient 4x4 kind with the straight axle in the front as well as the rear and a back-up kick-start)  plastics are crap, but my goal is to get running like a champ and patch the plastics up and sell to one of my many friends that want a reliable 4x4 for dirt cheap and doesnt care what it looks like.
      so the former owner says it needs carb rebuilt, but its sat for 3+ years since so who knows.  things I see:  carb is missing (he gave me a box of parts along with the bike), engine turns over and feels good with kick-start, brakes need work, battery missing (That always puts me off, cause then I know most likely someone's been tampering with the electrical.
    • By Kevin Vlogs
      Hey Guys,
      I just bought my first Quad, a 2014 Sportsman 400 HO and want to replace the battery. It's not dead, but the voltage seems low and I'm not sure how old the battery is. What does everybody recommend for a replacement battery? Is there a difference that I should know about? I see Gel batteries, Regular Acid sealed batteries and a lot of different prices. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Harold Wallace
      i wired to the winch feed that comes right from the battery. i went throuhg the switch to the light bar with AND without a relay. both time i get code C1326 on the dash and loose my EPS. what am i doing wrong? should i be feeding the bar and switching to ground? i just installed a new battery the dealer said will fix it and same problem C1326. $120 wasted again at the dealer. why can't i talk with the mechanics at these places? sales people know little about the new machines and just smile at my wallet.brand new machine by the way too.

• By TWiST
      New user and first time quad owner. I recently got a 2000 Polaris Sportsman 500 and am really excited to start working on it! I work in IT for a living and am an experienced mechanic, so at least I am not starting at 0 haha.  Looking forward to hanging out and getting to know everybody!
    • By Ajmboy
      With this cold snap, I noticed yesterday that the battery on my grizzly was a little weak. even clicked a few times before I got it to start. I'm thinking of picking up a batter tender/ trickle charger so was wondering what people use to keep their ATV battery charged up. I was looking at these on amazon. They both have good reviews.

or this one

Kind of like this one because if the accessory plug

• Similar Tagged Content

• By data89
      2005 Arctic Cat LE 500cc. This last year the led readout has basically faded to where you can barely see it. This cat is always covered or inside, when not riding, so it's not due to sunlight fadeout I don't believe. Where does it get its' power from Is it from ECU under the seat?
    • By Billie
      :confused:need a repair manual or help in what to look for thank you Bill
      for you muddober to make clear to you the neutral light and the gear light
      do not light up win shifting fuses are good Iuse my CAt for hunting im dissable the atv is my leag s thank you
    • By MRAG
      Hi everyone
      Later this year my fiancé and I are off on a 6 month adventure to new Zealand and USA.
      We are from UK and my brother lives in Idaho. While we are staying with him i'd like to go off for about two weeks exploring the forest tracks etc on a motorbike (I have a license) and her on a quadbike.
      I think the cheapest way is for me (my brother) to buy them and then sell them when we're done.
      I was wondering how to go about this, whether the bikes need to be registered, what roads can we drive on etc.
      Also will I be able to sell the motorbike later in Los Angeles without my brother being present?
      Thanks for any replies
      the hassle doesn't bother me, as long as its cheaper.
    • By precision17
      my son has a 50cc Baja atv automatic trans that at time (right now) jerks then dies, once he trys to start it the starter causes the quad to lunge forward like the clutch is not releasing. when this happens, you cannot push the quad backwards either even with the engine off. if you raise the rear on a block it will start but the rear wheels will spin even at idle, if you pull the quad off the block the load of the machine will instantly kill the engine. im guessing its a stuck clutch issue however I cannot find any info anywhere. im an ase master auto tech so I am pretty mechanical just need a point in the right direction. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you in advance!
      Dana