Quantcast

Dust-up Stirs Over Off-Road Vehicle

Source: http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2009/nov/03/dust-stirs-over-road-vehicle/By Mike LeeTuesday, November 3, 2009To read the Consumer Product Safety Commission's analysis of Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles and see how to submit your comments, go to www.signonsandiego.com/offhighwayThousands of off-roaders kicked off the high season last weekend with campouts and spinouts at Glamis,

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By Mhatayas
      So here where I live in Newfoundland Canada, they let you drive your bike on the road provided it’s registered and insured same goes for crossing highways but on trails you don’t need to be insured. And I don’t even think you need a full license to insure your bike they said it was up to the insurance company. I’m trying to get my old 1985 Suzuki 250 registered they have to do a search for it to make sure it hasn’t been in anyone else’s name first. Hopefully it comes back clean I am pretty excited 
    • By p5200
      I've been using Valvolene 10w 40 ATV oil but, it's like $8.00 a quart. Is that about the going rate? Or is there cheaper alternatives that would be suitable? Thanks
    • By Mech
      View File 2022 Texron Tracker Off Road EViS service manual
      2022 Texron Tracker Off Road EViS Service Manual with wiring diagrams.
      Submitter Mech Submitted 11/30/2023 Category Textron Off Road UTV  
    • By PF3
      Rzr has been sitting unused inside garage for about 18 months. Engine started and run about 15 min every 1 or 2 months.  Never any problem starting or running. This week took it out of town to ride for a day. Loaded, unloaded with no problems. After unloading went trailing. After about a 1/2 mile we went down a small kill and started up another hill and engine died. Restarted many times and died each time after only free seconds. Brought it home and started several times with same outcome.  Changed to fresh fuel and started it.  Lasted about 90 seconds (at idle) and died. So we started it several times and revved the engine up and it continued to run (while still revved up) each time until we dropped it back to idle and it died each time. HELP! Please.