Quantcast

Winter Riding Prep

Admin

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By p5200
      I bought a seal driver kit but, the spring that goes around the lip of the seal came off inside the hub. I have another seal but, I wanted to check here first to see if maybe I should use some steel wool or something around the metal edges of the seal. I'm open to all suggestions. Thanks! 🙂
    • By Simebec1972
      Looking for some tips and tricks for a 2006 yfm450 4x4 wolverine quad runner
    • By pilsboy
      hi! just bought a used atv, everything looks fine but wondering the reason why i have the 2nd gear slipping a bit...all other gears are fine...i went to the shop and gonna do a engine cleaning and oil/filter change for good atv motor oil. guy was saying maybe old owner might have put car oil in it and its not the same... thanks in advance
    • By Matman
      Scrub brushes didn't work.
      Pressure washer was able to remove the high spots and leave a nice consistent orange.
      Sent the cylinder out for a new sleeve and it came back shotblasted clean.
      Wire brush and elbow grease does the best so far, now using drill attachment with wire brush.
      What else besides scotch brite pads and detergent is out there?

• By Gilbey
      Just got 2018 Suzuki King 400 ASI, getting ready to install winch on it. Noticed the wire loom up front on top of frame to pass wires through but not quite sure where the loom comes out at. I am assuming by the battery but it is not visible........would you guys just wire direct to battery as I had on previous quad or is there a better spot to wire to? I had noticed a wire junction on top of driver rear wheel with nothing connected to it and was curious if my leads could bee run to that? May have to go to dealer to see if a mechanic there can give me some insight to this process. Thoughts and ideas greatly appreciated.