Quantcast

ATVAM atv fair

kidatvs

The event will be held Friday May 4th noon to 8:00pm, and Saturday May 5th 9:00am to 8:00pm. There will be about 100 vendors, about 10 sponsors, test rides, swap meat, and a quadmasters stage with pro runs, amateur, and a competitive event. The courses include a boulder run, bridge crawl, mud run, trailer course, log moguls, and an urban run.

The event is to be held at the Benton county fairgrounds (near Osseo MN).

For more info you can check out www.atvam.org

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By dvs1961
      Just bought a new hisun ,been shopping for a year or more for a sxs   best bang for the buck...Are there any lift kits out there for a 2022 Hisun 750 sector ? links thanks

• By neilmmr
      Hi we have a mule with a kaf700 engine. It was struggling to start and run so remove fuel tank and fitted new fuel pump due the amount of dirt in the tank and had the injector repaired. It was slightly better but not right. We tried a different throttle body and that didn’t help much. We compression tested it and cold and hot was around 70 psi . We’ve removed the head and found the valves not sealing correctly . We’ve sorted that and it’s around 130 psi now . When the spark plugs fitted now it struggles to turn over. Before it was fouling the spark plug aswell.  I’m now thinking that there’s been an issue with the decompression on the cam shaft . Has anyone had similar issues ?? Thanks 
    • By Doublewidekings
      Anyone have suggestions on some of the best ATV trail rides near Tulsa, OK
    • By autocustomizer76
      Hey all got a Kawasaki 300 that's seen better days I'm looking to get running.  But first, I'm working on a Honda 350 ES and mainly needing where are you all finding quality parts at good prices.  Atvs are really hot items around here right now and most of the folks wanting and needing them are not familiar with working on them.  I'm looking to find a good resource for information and if it works out well pass this group along to the folks I help to get them in the know how to get the most out of their machines.  Thanks in advance.
    • By blasirl
      Hello all,
      New member here and a newly inherited Honda Rancher ES 350.  I am here in hopes of a robust How-To section or at least some knowledgeable members that don't mind having their brains picked. 

Hope all had a good Memorial day weekend!