Guest Fox300exchic

lol I have that picture in my photobucket.

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Ajmboy
      This section shows a bunch of photo contests that we used to have. We haven't had them in a while and I think it would be a great idea to get something going again, so just wondering if anyone is interested. It would be up to admin, but I think a good idea. Looking back at some of the threads, there were some cool contests.
    • By jwwillis
      Quad wouldn't shift, so I took engine case off to look in the gearbox, when I took it off a piece fell off, fixed the problem, but now I cant figure out where that piece goes anyone else had this problem? would a pic help? Found a spot but im not sure its where it goes don't want to put it in the wrong spot and cause chaous in my gearbox lol
    • By jaysun
      If you look at my previous posts, you'll see I'm completely new to riding. I don't know much of anything about riding or mechanical issues. I picked up a 2008 Kawasaki KFX 450R and just happened to notice a wire dangling about a week ago. There's no telling how long it's been this way. I noticed it just before I took it out to the motocross track and gambled on the fact the it wasn't important enough to matter. The quad ran fine but I have to figure out what this is for before I take it out again this weekend. I questioned a few friends before coming here and none of them could tell me, definitively, what it is. Below is a link to a short video, showing the wire. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, in advance.
      Wire - YouTube
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
    • By BuckBilly

:smilielol5c::dammit::leghump::flammable::censored::roflc::icon_bsc::smilielol5c: