knotheadracing

Gufl Coast Quad Racing Association round 3 Highlands Day track Houston Texas South

Round 3 lands at Highlands MX on the Day track April 15 2007 track address 11545 FM 2100, Crosby, TX 281-843-6686

Saturday practice 9 am till 3 pm

Satuday night featured event and fun for the whole family

Overnight camping $10

Sunday race day

Practice 8 am

Racing action 9 am

Race fee $35 member and $40 nonmember

Gate fee $10 per person

Classes for all ages and skill levels

Expert/ProAm pay out

Over 30 A pay out

Top 5 trophies in all non paying classes

This series brought to you by GCQRA and Honda of Houston

for more info please go to www.gcqra.com and check the front page and the forum

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • By Cobra_GT
      What’s up people I am new to the forum and am glad to be here. I have been into bikes for oh I guess 40+ years or so. I haven’t had one in a while but my 27-year-old son has always wanted a Banshee and he finally got one and the guy he bought it from had two of them. I almost bought the second one but I did not want to spend the next month on the sofa. So he had a LT-Z 400 Suzuki and I picked it up for $800, I could not pass that deal up. We could have bought both Banshee for $7000 as he wanted $7900 for both of them. But He wanted $4200 and was not budging for the one my son bought and $1400 for the Z400 and we got both of them for $5000. He wanted $4200 for the Banshee so I got the Z400 for $800, a steal. Anyway it’s good to be here. Peace.
    • By skgw1
      Feul pump went out. Replaced. At times quad cuts out like its not getting gas. Saw article on new pump needs to be calibrated. Told how to go into a service mode. Does not tell how to calibrate after going into mode. Can anyone shed light on this procedure.
    • By katasha2
      I took apart the carburator to clean out and I can't remember exactly where the springs that are inside the float are supposed to go I've tried to look up schematics but I think I am missing a spring maybe need helpt:confused::confused:
    • By Malaysiaflower
      Mother’s Day is a special day not only for mothers throughout the world but even their offspring since it provides them with the opportunity to express their love for the special lady in their lives. Every kid wants to make it a day to remember for the woman who gave birth to them and raised them with so much love and care. It is all for a worthy and memorable occasion. Make your mother feel special on this day every year. Send Mother's Day Flowers to Malaysia and show your warm love and affection http://www.flowerstomalaysia24x7.com/Mothers-Day-Malaysia.asp