Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sparrows

Hi guys, its been awhile!

Gotta say i miss you guys, i havnt been into the sport at all as of late, But i still love ATVs and offroading! Ive mainly been focusing on heads up drag racing. But ill be around a little bit more because of winter, what have you guys been doing?:wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By bradley nelson
      Im cool with the police in my area so i can ride on public roads.
    • By StolenATV
      Trailer loaded with four wheelers attached to truck in front of our house, . They pulled receiver out spun it around and left.. Came home no trailer or 4 wheelers.
      The post 2 ATVs and trailer stolen appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By StolenATV
      Blue and White Raptor 90
      White, Black and Yellow Raptor 90
      Blue and White WR450F Motorcycle
      VIN’s for ATVs
      RF3AB11Y2HT006593
      RF3AB11Y5HT006815
      Stolen from the yard at my home at night on 10/26/19.
      $2,000 reward for information leading to their return.
      The post Two (2) Stolen Yamaha Raptor 90 ATVs and a Yamaha WR450F Motorcycle appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By Ajmboy
      2017 Yamaha Sport ATV Lineup

2017 Raptor 700R SE
      With added GYTR front grab bar, heel guards and eye-catching color scheme the Special Edition Raptor 700R extends its reign even further.
      MSRP $9,099*
      2017 Raptor 700R
      With class-leading performance, styling and comfort, the Raptor 700R is the unrivaled King of big-bore sport ATVs.
      MSRP $8,399*
      2017 Raptor 700
      The undisputed champion of affordable big-bore sport ATV performance.
      MSRP $7,899*
        2017 YFZ450R SE
      Stand out from the crowd with the new YFZ450R SE, featuring GYTR front grab bar and an aggressive color scheme.
      MSRP $9,299*
      2017 YFZ450R
      The YFZ450R knows no equal and was born and bred to be the ultimate track tamer with championship-winning DNA.
      MSRP $8,999*
      2017 Raptor 90
      Boasting aggressive styling, mirroring that of the high-performance Raptor 700R, the Raptor 90 will inspire upcoming riders 10-years-old and up.
      MSRP $2,899*
        2017 YFZ50
      The all-new YFZ50 offers electric start, automatic transmission and parental controls in a package inspired by the legendary YFZ450R.
      MSRP $2,099*
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By jmdavies
      hi I am 73 and this is my 1st atv. Anybody happen to now when the grey body was introduced? Having a great time learning.
    • By slickerthanyou
      I have been a member here for a while "behind the scenes" kinda I frequent Blasterforum. Thought I'd see if there are any blaster owners here?
      I have rebuilt the '89 I was working on for the last few years and actually have been enjoying it for the last year. Here's a couple pics of her VVVV

Then she got changed got a great suspension-

Custom heel guards-

New rear 400EX shock conversion-

Custom grab bar-

It now has a 35mm airstriker, and does much better!
    • By Raptor8
      All I have seen today on the news is how badly the east coast has been beaten up by a 'blizzard.' That blizzard was here a week ago- it didn't even make the news...
      Our airports stayed open- we are prepared for this weather- it happens to you folks every year as well and everybody seems surprised.... hmmm
      Tip: when you see a storm in the Northwest, start getting ready on the East Coast!
      I still have 18 inches of snow in my front yard...
    • By tyler250rrocks
      hope to get to know some guys and get help
      tyler
    • By robdcol
      Hey guys, I have a quick question I tried searching a bit for the answer but being downrange I run out of time for browsing.
      I am looking into getting a used 450 be it TRX, YFZ or a LTR, more torwards the TRX or YFZ due to price and width. Mostly recreational riding, wanting to get into xc and maybe mx but that is not my deciding factor you can mod and set up anything to work for what you want,
      My question is from the start of the 450's what years are the most reliable meaning which ones and years had the biggest issues.... I know performance is more to maintain. I heard YFZ had the 04-05's with crank or oil issues to get 06 and up but what about the TRX or LTR any years with issues to avoid??? Thanks