Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
quadcrazy

2008 SUZUKI HAYABUSA GSX1300R ( Jacksonville)

(This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.)

2008 SUZUKI HAYABUSA GSX1300R with only 589 miles on it. I purchased the bike brand new in 2008 as a complete custom build. As you can tell this is a true show bike. It is in flawless condition, never laid down, stunted or abused and never raced. Adult ow...

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Dee Morris
      I bought my big bear in 2009, never had a bit of problem with it until last year. It quit starting but still would click when I tried to start it. I replaced the solenoid, the cdi module ( it was burned on one corner) and this year replaced the battery. I have all lights but still will not start and I do not have the clicking when I try to start it. Can anyone give me any ideas what to try next? I haven't had any luck finding videos about the 2008 Big Bear. I'm trying to avoid the expense of sending it to the shop. 
    • By swensy7
      Hey all new to the forum.... We ended up picking up a 2006 Suzuki z50 quad sport and took it camping this weekend. The guy said had a new top end and just put on a new belt. Seem to work fine for a little bit and then it lost power at the rear wheels. Belt was not in bad shape took a look but it just did not seem to have enough power to get my little guy moving. I pick up the rear end tires would go. Set it down lacked all power.   Any help would be greatly appreciated it did run like a top also.      To add to the bad news on the way home I ended up losing the seat so if anybody has one even if it's in rough shape would love to get it or if you have any ideas open to suggestions......
    • By tatjeff
      can anyone help me figure out year and on my grizzly i have no clue rode many of them very first ever owned 

• By h1000101b
      STREET LEGAL - ONE OF A KIND HARLEY DAVIDSON 4-WHEELER $9,500 OBO Sporster 883 bored to 1200cc built into a Street Legal Licensed and Insured 4-Wheeler. It has 400ex front end, 250r Rear end. All chromed out with new black gloss paint. I have a $500 Dakota Digital Speedometer to go with it (needs installed). I also have an extra rear gear and extra set of off-road mud tires and rims. Brakes need to be adjusted, and there's a few other touch ups that will place it into show quality. I haven't started it in a while. Ran Great last run. This bike has over $20k invested in work and time. It will go about 120 mph or more. With the other gear it will go about 60 mph. It rides great on and off road. It brings trophies and turns heads at shows. Shoot me a message or offer if interested. (May entertain trades). I will entertain any offers. This is your only chance to own a Street Legal 4 wheeler. Currently titles and registered in KY.