Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Caper

1999 Big Bear A-arm

Will a lower a-arm from a 1997 350 big bear fit a 1999? I tried ordering a kimpex after market a-arm for my bike but they only list up to a 97.Is there any difference in the front end of these two Atvs.

Thanks Caper.

Edited by Caper

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Scott Sirr
      I need to figure out how to clean/fix or replace my neutral switch assembly On my 2008 Yamaha big bear 400 as generally the neutral light doesn’t come on when it is in neutral. To get it to come on I have to wiggle the foot shifter and hold it in just the right spot.
      I have googled it and can’t find much on the 400’s. I can’t find a service manual online and the parts manual is super vague.
      I think it is in the right side engine cover area, but not certain. 
       Any help would be great. thanks
      Scott
    • By Bronson Weddle
      I have a 1999 250 Yamaha bear tracker was told it needed a coil to run got into it to day found out that the kill switch was wired together then I found were they put a new cdi on it they cut all the plugs off the stator wires and the cdi wires I found bits and pieces of wireing diagrams blue pick up wire to red and white green wire to white and green wire rolled it over Had a test light on the coil wire it showed there was juice going to it but no spark on the plug and the coil is a brand new one put it on before trying to test the spark did I miss something or have something hooked up wrong already have plans on a new cdi and stator and pick up coil before I go that far like to hear it run. Thank you for the help in advance 
    • By StolenATV
      Trailer loaded with four wheelers attached to truck in front of our house, . They pulled receiver out spun it around and left.. Came home no trailer or 4 wheelers.
      The post 2 ATVs and trailer stolen appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By 87tecate4
      View File 1999-2002 Honda TRX400EX Service Repair Manual
      1999-2002 Honda TRX400EX Service Repair Manual
      Submitter 87tecate4 Submitted 07/18/2018 Category Honda ATV  
    • By ddiggerr
      Hi
      Just picked up a BB for $650 as the PO just threw in the white towel. There is no spark with either the electric start or pull start. The stator is new, new battery, new key switch, new plug.
      I have gone over every wire and cleaned everything and checked all I could with multimeter.
      I'm stumped myself why I wouldn't get any spark with theh pull start.
      Could this be the pickup coil?
      wires coming out of stator are red and white, green and brown, and 3 yellow wires
      I get continuity from red and white but nothing from green and brown or the yellows
      Its a hair puller and hoping its just the pickup coil and not the cdi
      thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By RichUncleSkeleton
      Hello
      Just signed up, as I've had a recurring problem, and need some help.
      To start the bike I have to put the choke on all the way and 4 squeezes on the gas, Then as I push the start, I slow squeeze the throttle about half way for it to catch....If I miss it, then it will take 5 mins of slowly finding the sweetspot on the choke in unison with some throttle squeezes.
      Then I have to to hold the throttle to keep the bike going, using the choke will stall it out. after about 3 mins of holding the throttle, I then can let it go, and it idles fine, and runs fine. If it sits for a few hours it's only slightly hard to start, but a few days of sitting, and it's a lot more work.
      Had the bike serviced they couldn't figure it out. They swapped peticock, plug, new gas, all new lines, new throttle, and cable. Said the carb was fine, and clean. New air filter, said fuel pump was fine, no leaks around carb boots, new battery, new rectifier.
      Ran some sea foam through it....Runs Great.....Just such a pain to start...
      Thanks
    • By Flyman
      Good morning all I am new to the forum and new to the world of ATVs. I recently purchased a 99 big bear 350 4x4 that has a few issues to be resolved. it started with the push button starter it would just click when the button was pushed to date I have replaced the solenoid with a Napa 4 wire setup (not sure if this is installed correctly) and replaced the older baterry with a AGM battery. after all of that it still clicks but the source of the click is a white plastic rectangular box with 2 wires going into it. i have 12.8 volts to the first post of the solenoid and nothing on the second post when the button is pushed. when the solenoid is jumped the starter engages. lastly i have no lights when the buggy is not running and when i hit the light switch there is also a click that happens. Thanks for any info anyone can provide I greatly appreciate the help.
      Flyman
    • By oldcomet
      Morning Folks
      Ok so I have taken the front hubs apart everything is good and working fluids changed and full In 2 wheel drive the bike works great However in 4 wheel drive high I get a grinding clunking noise right near the foot pegs The universals are all brand new in the complete bike The problem just started after my last ride Sometimes I have to change the rpm to get the bike to go into gear in forward and reverse The bike doesn't make the grinding noise when I have the bike in 4 wheel driver low gear only in high gear Could the shifter need adjusting any help would be great Thanks for your time
      Oldcomet
    • By Ccnyv
      Just bought this quad and it is in pretty good shape.
      It is missing a small plastic piece right above the headlamp cover right in front of handle bars. Does anybody know where I can find this piece?
      Now the CV axle. The left inner CV boot is ripped and wheel hesitates when making a sharp turn in that direction. I am trying to find a replacement or a fix, but have been recieving different suggestions for the fix.
      First one was buy a replacement CV axle. Second said to that the inner was it's own build and that if you ought a CV axle it would only e a half shaft. Just confused and need some guidence.
      Thank you guys!
    • By vedder37
      Title says it all. When I researched part it shows it does not exist anymore, discontinued. What can I do to stop the leak? Is there somewhere else I should be looking for part? The leak is coming from where shifter goes through seal, not around outside of seal between case and seal.
      Thanks.