Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

nkf754

2006 Arctic Cat 500 LE Airbox mod

Hello, I am new here . I own an 06 Cat 500LE 4x4. I would like to give it more power. thinking of doing air box mod. Any suggestions would be great. I am ok with jetting. I alredy have airdam clutching.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Admin
      We would like to wish everyone a Fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

• By Erik Plug
      Hi all,

Picked up my first Brute Force yesterday. What should have been an awesome afternoon of riding turn a bit into a deception. As I was unable to really take it out for a test drive at the shop, I decided to buy it and agreed that I would take the test drive at home. 
      When giving full throttle I noticed that the Brute was choking and lost all of its powers. Faulty fuel pump most likely. 
      Called the shop and the are coming to pick it up and repair it and bring it back. Good service. Nevertheless feels a bit sour in the mouth as I was told it was a 100% good. 
      Need to have some patience I now before I can really start riding. 
      Cheers,
      Erik
    • By Chase Cook
      Hi I was riding my Honda the other day and I gave it gas for about a quarter-mile just flooring it and then it started to lose power. I pushed it about a mile home which was a pain in the butt but when I got home It still had gas, compression and spark. Do you think the timing jumped possibly?
    • By mywifeknowseverythin
      Great sayings by police officers
      These 16 Police Comments were taken off actual police car videos around the country:
      #16 "You know, stop lights don't come any redder than the one you just went through."
      #15 "Relax, the handcuffs are tight because they're new. They'll stretch after you wear them a while."
      # 14 "If you take your hands off the car, I'll make your birth certificate a worthless document."
      #13 "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."
      #12 "Can you run faster than 1200 feet per second? Because that's the speed of the bullet that'll be chasing you."
      #11 "You don't know how fast you were going? I guess that means I can write anything I want to on the ticket, huh?"
      #10 "Yes, sir, you can talk to the shift supervisor, but I don't think it will help.
      Oh, did I mention that I'm the shift supervisor?"
      #9 "Warning?” You want a warning? O.K., I'm warning you not to do that again, or I'll give you another ticket."
      #8 "The answer to this last question will determine whether you are drunk or not. Was Mickey Mouse a cat or a dog?"
      #7 "Fair? You want me to be fair? Listen, fair is a place where you go to ride on rides, eat cotton candy and corn dogs and step in monkey crap."
      #6 "Yeah, we have a quota. Two more tickets and my wife gets a toaster oven."
      #5 "In God we trust, all others we run through NCIC."
      #4 "How big were those 'Just two beers' you say you had?"
      #3 "No sir, we don't have quotas anymore. We use d to, but now we're allowed to write as many tickets as we can."
      #2 "I'm glad to hear that Chief (of Police) Hawker is a personal friend of yours. So you know someone who can post your bail."
      AND THE WINNER IS...
      #1 "You didn't think we give pretty women tickets? You're right, we don't. Sign here."
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alois Specht
      Hi there , have a KAZUMA 500 JAGUAR the rear diff is permanently locked , how can I get it out of lock just about tried everything I think, ?? .  Thank you your help is appreciated.

• By mrfartsalot
      i have a 2001 suzuki quadmaster 500 4x4 that the primary cvt clutch is rusted on any ideas on how to get it off i want to try to reuse it if possible.
    • By Paul Maple
      I have a 1999 Sportsman  500, it was running fine, than started to lose power in the winter, I adjusted the idle screw and away I went, than a few weeks ago it died, I have found that i am flooding the engine, compression was at 70PSI and due to the compression release mech. i assume i am good as it compared to the same PSI on a 2000 sportsman 500 i have. i cannot start the atv unless i go full throttle and it starts an runs for about 30 sec than dies, again it is flooded. i ordered a new carb off ebay as i could get one for around $40. put that in same issue, i have checked the timing, (good), valves out of adjustment i adjusted to .006 still same issue, i have found the exhaust lobe and rocker arm to have some wear, i have ordered new ones, but am looking for any other input in this area as well. would the exhaust cam and rocker arm cause the engine to flood? i have used a bore scope and the piston liner has good cross hatching still? any input would be great.
    • By colin james
      View File 1996-2000 Polaris Sportsman 335/500 Service Manual
      This is the factory service manual for the polaris sportsman 335 & 500.
      You can download the section you need  or download all of the chapters for the complete manual 
      Submitter colin james Submitted 10/19/2018 Category Polaris ATV  
    • By colin james
      This is the factory service manual for the polaris sportsman 335 & 500.
      You can download the section you need  or download all of the chapters for the complete manual