Quantcast

2006 Eiger - new to me

Tallguy67

Well folks,

I am just going to jump in here and say hello. I just bought my first quad today. It is a 2006 Eiger 400 semi-auto. It seems to run pretty well although it stumbles a bit without choke when still warming up. It did not come with any manuals. Whe is the best place to learn all the normal preventative maintenance I should be doing? You know, the usual stuff - fluids, filters etc...

Except for a couple of small dings in the seat, it pretty much looks like it just rolled out of the showroom.

Thanks in advance for any help, especially since this is post #1 for me. I will pay back with help once I know more about how these things work.

Well folks,

I am just going to jump in here and say hello. I just bought my first quad today. It is a 2006 Eiger 400 semi-auto. It seems to run pretty well although it stumbles a bit without choke when still warming up. It did not come with any manuals. Whe is the best place to learn all the normal preventative maintenance I should be doing? You know, the usual stuff - fluids, filters etc...

Except for a couple of small dings in the seat, it pretty much looks like it just rolled out of the showroom.

Thanks in advance for any help, especially since this is post #1 for me. I will pay back with help once I know more about how these things work.

welcomeeeeeee :) i just came back to the site myself after a long hiatus :biggrin: congrats on the quad---you can learn alotttttttt on here in the different sections! and, if you don't know something and can't find an answer, ask away!!