Quantcast

What could have happened

I was racing my mojave with my dads warrior about 3/4 of the way done with the race the motor makes a loud clunk. The mojave wouldnt start so we towed it back home and it sat in the garage for a couple hours. When i went back out to try to see what might have happened it started right up and rides just like it did before what could have happened to this thing.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Motocross National Championship (ATVMX) Series, an AMA National Championship, rolled into the Underground MX Park in Kemp, Texas with a full schedule of racing on tap. View the full article
    • By ATVNetwork
      The ATV Supercross at Daytona International Speedway once again proved to be a demanding and rough track that would fully test the mentality of riders in attendance. View the full article
    • By joshua91673
      hi every one .anyone out there my issue is my kick start wont stay out  i have to have some one pull it out.  it pull out easy just wont stay out to kick it over .kicks over and starts no problem 
      also does this quad have a ajust mint for the rear spring .it sags when i get on it .or is this normal . thanks guys for your time 
      first post 

josh ohio
    • By JakeWens
      I’m pretty sure it’s an 01, that’s what it looks like based on some of the parts I’ve gotten for it already. I’ve been chasing a no spark since I got it, I bypassed the kill switch, I replaced the CDI, the voltage regulator, and the ignition coil. The battery is new, the headlights work so I know there is power leaving the battery. I’m not sure what else to do or check, I’m a heavy equipment mechanic but little a guy gf like this throws me for a loop, any help is definitely appreciated 
    • By BlueBowtie
      Is it possible to put a motor from a big bear 350 into a timberwolf? Reason I ask is that I have a timberwolf with a bit of a rod knock, and I have big bear with a bad rear end and axle with a good motor. So, is it possible?