falconjzh

help why is atv so slow all of a sudden?? falcon 150

i have a kazuma falcon 150 it was running good for a while but lately it has been hesitating and now its not but its so slow now. i can have the throttle full but it barely moves. what could be wrong?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

there is probably a clutch adjustment. you could try that. it has the revs? on mine it is on the throttle side of the bike, it looks like a slotted screw inside a nut. not sure left or right on yours to adjust more, but once tight, back off half a turn ...

Thank you for the reply. I can have it in neutral and rev it and it revs high but drivin it's slow. Do you have any pictures of it? I'll google it and see if I can't find it thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Admin

View File 2011 Arctic Cat 150 Service Manual
      2011 Arctic Cat 150 Service Manual
      Submitter Admin Submitted 12/13/2016 Category Arctic Cat ATV  
    • By Admin
      2011 Arctic Cat 150 Service Manual
    • By buzzar56
      I am looking for a free repair manual for a 2003 Polaris sportsman 500 ho atv. all the posts on here lead me noplace
      thanks fred.
    • By HarryT
      Hi I have a 2011 arctic cat youth 150. It has blown gears in the transmission and i want help taking it apart and rebuilding the gears. Looking for any service manuals anyone might be able to send me my way. Also advice on the how to's and where to go for parts.
      Also looking to replace the front plastic fender.
      Thanks
      Harry
    • By pickytar
      I have a Chinese Hybird 250 or that's what I was told it was. I found 17 numbers on the frame. Will these numbers tell me exactly what it is that I have? (I know that its a 2006 from a plate on the front)