Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

wschamp

2003 Honda Rancher Info...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2003 Kodiak 400 brake problem.

As title says , my dad was given a 03 400. It didnt run. I got it running and got the front brakes working, new calipers and master cylinder.  The rear are drum and its my 1st time really messing with them. I replaced shoes , cam was all froze up so cam wouldnt rotate , i took it apart and cleaned it up good , my problem is,  how do i know where to line up the cam with the lever , there is no needle that shows shoe wear on this , its missing. Any pics or help appreciated. 

By Bills03400, in Yamaha ATV Forum

• 2 replies
    • 1986 or 87 Honda 250sx ATC keep or sell

Long story short, I purchased an 86 or 87  ( the last year made) 250sx aTC about 5 years ago.  It was in pretty good original condition.  A friend helped me clean the tank, carb etc and it started right up.  I drove it around a few times and that was about that.  It is located in Northern California at a friend’s place and I reside in southern Ca about 500 miles away.  I’m debating going up and retrieving it but I kind of have too many projects to really enjoy it.  My rebuild on my 64 Land Rover is gonna tank space and priority. i was wondering approx value of it as well as if it’s worth transporting down to Southern Ca for a larger market/better price?? If I remember correctly, everything is in pretty good shape, may need new toilets soon.  thoughts ?  I appreciate the input.  

By natche, in ATC 3-Wheeler Forum

• 2 replies
    • 2014 honda foreman 500 runs rough

Hi guys new to the forum. I have a 2014 honda foreman 500. It started to lose power and misfire eventually stalls. It's hard to restart. When it does start it will stall when hitting the throttle. Smells like its getting fuel. I drained and put new fuel in tank but still same issue. I check for codes and have a code29 IAVC circuit. I'm pretty sure I set this code when I drained the tank. I disconnected it when I removed fuel line from injector. I used the fuel pump to drain the last couple ounces out of tank and also to check fuel volume. I did clear the code but have to ride it around property to see if it or any other code generates. I'm thinking an ignition issue. I was wondering if anyone else out there has had a similar problem with their foreman. I realize its hard to fix something without being in front of it but any advise would be appreciated. Thanks  

By DJAMES999, in Honda ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 1984 Honda TRX200 Service Manual

View File 1984 Honda TRX200 Service Manual 1984 Honda TRX200 Service Manual Submitter oxidized_black Submitted 12/14/2016 Category Honda ATV  

By oxidized_black, in Honda ATV Forum

• 1 reply
    • 1985 honda fourtrax 250 shiftier sticks

i have a 1985 honda trx250 and i dont know what is wrong with it i think the centripetal clutch is'n engaging  

By Riley Haugen, in Honda ATV Forum

• 3 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Chayse Hill
      I have a 2003 LTZ 400 that i bought a few days ago. The quad was running fine until last night. I let my brother ride it down the street and back and i didnt notice anything etong with bike. Then my neighbors friend came over and said "can i ride it?" I said "sure" so he ripped it down the road all fine and when he got back it died right in front of us. My brother said it was dieing on him also. He also said that he wasnt using the clutch to shift. I told him he was an idiot. Im throwing that in there incase that caused a problem as well. But today i go to check it to make sure its getting fuel which it is and replaced the spark plug incase it wasnt getting spark but it is. So i started it and it was having a problem starting then i got started and was reving at idle high. So i took it around the block and it died on me a little bit down, so i try to restart it and it started so i kicked it into 1st and it kinda launched on me and started going with the clutch all the way in. Then it died right after and wasnt running right during that process and was idleing all over the place and just died and now i cant get it started it again. Before it would start without the choke or priming it. It would start real quick now i cant figure if it needs to be rejetted or something else. Air filter looks clean also. But any help would be gratelly appreciated!
    • By sloundez
      Does anyone out there know where I can get a functional pair of wheel cylinders for subject ATV? Any suggestions welcomed. Thanks
    • By marcuslachance
      I
      I bought a Honda 250sx 1986 but the exhaust is broken. Apparently it's not possible to order a new one. I checked to order one on others compagny but there's noting.
      Do you know which exhaust it's possible to install. Is there a company who sold an exaust to fit on my 250sx.
      Sorry for my english
      Thank you
      Marc
    • By Npeters
      Im working on a old 1987 honda 125 4 wheeler in the school shop. It will start by getting pulled by another 4 wheeler but wont start with the pull start or Electric Start. When you pull start it it tries to start but when you try the electric start it just turns over but doesnt even act like it wants to start. The spark plug is dry and it shoots fuel out of the back(air filter side) of the carb. Weve had the carb off twice and it is complety clean. What are some things we can try?
    • By davidwestfall
      looking for direct shift shifting lever that properly fits my 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 and fits my foot the same as a stock 2003 Yamaha warrior 350 shifting lever fits my foot