Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

jonathanhayden

???tires??? any suggestions

im thinking of getting kenda executioners 26x10x12 & 26x12x12

currently have 25x8x12 & 25x10x12

on 88' Yamaha bigbear

any thoughts on possible problems with larger taller tires?

and any thought on brand/type

i ride a mix of jeep trails, serious rocky climbing trails and snow

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By extremerider
      I would like to replace my ATV Tires after the winter season and go off roading. What brand should I go for? I would like to find something affordable yet durable.
    • By Ajmboy
      Got a new set of QUADBOSS QBT447 Utility Tires w/Scoville Boss Wheels!
      This article is actually my machine, take a moment to read: QUADBOSS QBT447 Utility Tires w/Scoville Boss Wheels » QUADCRAZY ATV Articles

Ill be sending more in for the write up as we go through the winter and I get her out on the trail.
    • By Scubasonic
      Have a 2015 Outlander Can Am Max 1000 XT 2up want to put Bighorns on it but they dont make em for the size ATV came with which is F 26X8X12 B 26X10X12 will the bighorns work with no issues they are F 26X9X12 B 26X12X12 little wider
      Scubasonic
    • By quadville
      Has anyone tried the GPS XII Run Flat tires. We just got a set for hunting season and these are the best thing I have ever seen. If your looking for a tire that you don't have to worry about flats this is the tire. We have purchased many different brands for our machines over the years and nothing like these ever. A little on the pricy side but I have to say well worth every penny.
    • By captpfd
      I own a stock 2002 Beartracker with 10" rims. I found a set of new take-offs wheels and tires from a Grizzly that are 12". Was told they would fit. Got them home and the right rear tire hits the muffler. all others fit fine. Any ideas or options. Can the ATV be lifted a few inch to make the new wheels work?