THis one has me a little mystified. I rode it yesterday and all was great, I rode itthis morning and it won't accelerate. It starts sputtering and sounds like missing, I changed plug with no effect. Can someone give me a hand here?

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

does it start and idle good? does it sound like it's starving for gas or not getting enough juice to fire it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JenWal85
      Hope someone can help with this one.
      We took our 1984 Honda TRX 200 to the shop and they had it for about 2 weeks before they finally called and said that they had cleaned the carb and changed the battery and that it had started up.
      We went and got it and when we got home it would not start so we called them, they said bring it back in, so we did. They called us the next day and said they changed the spark plug, and that it was running. We went and got it again and it ran when we drove it off the truck.
      We parked it for about an hour because we were going to get ready to go on a ride. Well, it wouldnt start again.
      So we called them and they said the last thing they could do was order a new CDI box and put that on. I decided to just buy it myself, so I didnt have to pay them labor again. We put the new one on today and its still not starting.
      Does anyone have any ideas on what we could check to see what in the world is going on with this thing?
      Please and Thank you
    • By Steve1266
      I went out to ride my quad today. When I started it up it ran for a minute, then died. Since then it will turn over but won't start. I've check the spark plug and get great fire. I have had this quad for about 6 months, and very new to breaking it down. But need help. Thanks
    • By NoviceNorseman
      Hi:
      I am looking for some help. I just bought a 2004 Can Am 400 quad that had sat for 2-3 years. I can start it if I spray some gas into the carb but it only runs a few seconds. I haven't been able to get it to continue. Any advice on what the problem might be and how I might follow it would be very much appreciated. It had about a quart of gas in the gas tank when I got it. I siphoned that out and put in new gas. This is my first quad so I'm quite new to this.
    • By tm37
      I just bought a Used Kodiak, that I will be using mainly for Ice fishing, and it ran fine at the guys house started right up and everything seemed fine.
      I Got home and Hopped on to take it off the trailer, i Pressed the brake and hit the button and it turned over, fired up and then dies. (it starts cold so I was not concerned.)
      When I hit the electric start again there was no noise or anything, Just the coolant indicator light illuminates when ever I hit the button. I cycled through the shifter (park, reverse neutral, and drive,.) and then hit the button again, with the same result.
      I noticed the park light does not illuminate, but the reverse and Neutral do.
      I tried starting it in Neutral, and again nothing it just illuminates the coolant light.
      SO am I doing something wrong?
      I finally put it in neutral and pushed it off the trailer, and started googling. I have not seen anything on this being a problem or even what it would indicate. Any help appreciated.
    • By gignac02
      anybody can tell me what is the outside diameter of a kingpin bushing # 51215-950-000
      Thanks
      Gignac02