Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV, UTV or SxS? Join our Community Forum!

QUADCRAZY ATV Community and Forum are FREE to join! We keep our ATV, UTV, and SxS forums clean and user friendly. All first time posters in our forums will have to wait to have their content reviewed and approved. Once your first ten posts are approved, you will no longer need to go through a forum post approval process. To bypass the approval process with immediate access and a NO ADS experience in our ATV, SxS, and UTV forums, consider subsribing to a Premium Membership

Got my dirt wheels mag!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By jashadams
      Hey all back again with my 1989 moto 4 250.
      After putting a new carb on it it's really sputtery, it has new gas and I'm wondering what to tune on the carb to make it idle better. I've attached a video to describe the issue more. The bike is still work in progress but I think the video gets the point across. Thanks!
      Snapchat-1142015191.mp4
    • By huntindog
      I am in the process of puting it back together after replacing the DPS gearbox.
      The manual I have states that it will need to be flashed by a dealer. Is this still true?
      Also , I have a mystery bolt That I cannot remember where it goes. M6x 70 or so.  Hex head with a flat washer.I will try to attach a pic.
      Pic is no go for now....Cox issue I will try again later
      TIA
    • By Lance Workman
      Kawasaki Prairie 700 is the machine. It’s starts and runs but has a miss. After running it til it’s warm, it’s start smoking like your spraying for mosquitoes. Has oil in the breather also. Checked compressions and getting low 40psi both holes. I know this has a decompression lobe. Any other ideas? Leak down check? I’m guessing it pretty much has to be rings. With it blowing oil back into the breather. Normal typical sign I suppose?
    • By Gwbarm
      I bought this Eiger about a year ago it has been my runner while i worked on my other projects, except today it wouldnt crank, i suspect it is the  petcock not letting fuel through. When i bought it it had a multitude of problems, but i just ignored those and rode it any way, put it on the back burner while i worked on my other projects with more serious problems, like stuck engine ,wiring harness ripped out, and wheels locked up. Got those all sorted out and since it wouldnt crank today decided it was time to refine this one. When i got it it had a bad Non OEM carb replaced it with a cheap aftermarket until i could find a descent priced OEM to rebuild, and have been riding it ever since. It also had a bad petcock, would only run on prime, neutral light didnt work, no brakes, which are a luxury anyway, but as im getting older luxurys are nice to have, so i guess i will fix those. I paid a little more for this one, $800 but he wanted $1500, because it ran and moved and most things seemed to work, and it didnt smoke, even with the bad carb. Generally 500 is my limit for a non runner, since this one ran i upped my limit a little. So i got it out of the shed before the mice got in it for the winter and started going over it today.

I would never buy a new camouflaged one because of what you see here, and it almost stopped me from buying this one, but it is what it is, not much i can do for that now, they did look nice when new, i am toying with the idea of replacing the plastics while i can still get them, but am not there yet, expensive.

I think the snorkel has got to go its not hooked up anyway. Looks like a perfect mouse house.

• By StayTheTrail
      Hey everyone!
      Ya'll have been so great and welcoming to our new Ambassador program, we wanted to be sure that Quad Crazy was getting info directly from us about the Stay The Trail educational program too.
      The program was started in 2003 with the purpose of educating the public about responsible trail use and fostering a sense of stewardship among OHV enthusiasts.
      The "Where To Go" section of our website is another great resource for anyone looking for trail info. We host all of the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) and overlay them on the Google mapping system. We want this site to be the place you go to for trail maps as you plan a run. The MVUM maps show what trails are open for what types of vehicles. If a trail is not on these maps, it is not an open trail.
      We attend events and set up at trailheads throughout the season to ensure that folks are getting the info and education they need to be responsible on public trails. We have posters and brochures that quickly review these guidelines (all of the Etiquette info can also be found on the website).

Very soon, we will have a HUGE announcement about mobile mapping options!
      Sam and Matt are going to be around on the forum, keeping everyone updated on what is new with the program and answering questions. Feel free to ask us any questions!
      Oh – and don’t forget to follow us on FACEBOOK!
  • Similar Tagged Forum Content