Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV or UTV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Had to go get a few parts for the bike so my daughter was checking out the new quads! We looked at the Raptor 250 & 700 then a Polaris 200 she said the 200 would be ok. Then she picked 1 without any adult input. Santa is to poor but the winner was the Polaris 850 with camo body It broke my heart when she said no to the BF750.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Tagged Content

• OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
  • Similar Topics

• By tkokenos
      I just recently purchased a Polaris xpress 300 and have had a number of problems.. I purchased it in none running condition and found that it needed a top end done.. after completing the top end and not being able to find the oil drain plug for the engine, any kind of dip stick to check the oil, or any where that I could fill the engine with oil I was already frustated enough.. and then when i finally did get it started and tried to put it in gear and it would just grind(no matter what gear) My frustation has become monumental.. any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.. i've already tried to idle the engine down to it nearly stauling out and then tried putting it in gear and it would just grind, or if i tried to force it it would just staul out completely.. for fear of tearing up gears I would like some input procede any further..
      Thomas,
    • By ahouseholder25
      I have a 97 Polaris xplorer  I just did the head gasket in it and now it won’t start it just keeps turning over I’m not sure if my timing is off or what’s going on I had the chain tied up when I was doing it tight but I don’t know and I’m fairly new to working on wheelers thanks
    • By RatpigHoosier
      Greetings and salutations. I’m new to the forum and I wish I had found it earlier. Proud owner of a really old Honda TRX350D that was gifted to me, and it certainly is the gift that keeps on giving. It is a tank and will keep up with more modern and larger machines but I can’t get it to run right so I’m about to sell it. 
      I am purchasing a 2001 Kodiak 400 in the next few days. Pretty solid and runs strong but needs the new (included in the deal) front diff, or at least that’s what the guy is telling me. Seems like a simple enough job but I’ll diagnose it once I can tear into it some.  I’m excited about it because they seem like great machines and I need something more dependable for deer season. 
      Anyhoo, that’s my story. Any advice that the forum can provide as I go along on my journey would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, everyone!
    • By Finnforest
      Hello everyone, my name is Henrik and i live in Sweden. Riding atvs for 10+ years. My family and I usually makes ATV trips every weekend at our summer cabin to go swimming / looking for animals / berry picking or just joy riding. We ride old machines with kickstart / pullstarts so a dead battery wont leave us stranded in the woods 😃

Honda 300 TRX, Suzuki 250F, Suzuki LT80 and Yamaha Champ 100
    • By huanchaco
      Waiting 3 months for my Ebay order for a Polaris clutch needle bearing down here in Peru. The chinese clutch is doing well without abuse but the ebs one way bearing turned out to be short lived,already sticking and making gear change tricky.
      I was wondering if anyone knows the equivalent for this part on SKF, FAG,Timken or other brands? As far as I know the OD is 1 3/4"  ID 1 1/2 " and width  1 5/16" , Polaris markets this part as an exclusive product while a cage needle bearing should
      be available over the counter for other appliances if you have the right numbers. Unfortunately here in South America all knowledge is lost since the new generation people took over and Chinese junk reigns supreme.