MadRanger

Kazuma Falcon 110 Wiring Harness Diagram

Does anyone have or know of a place I can get a wiring diagram for a recently acquired Kazuma Falcon 110. Currently having to start crossing the soleniod. Electric start not functioning. No headlights no horn.:aargh:

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Thanks so much for your quick supply. How this will help with my wiring problems.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By atvfarm
      Ok Im new here. I was given a cougar 250 and i put a new carb on it and it will idle great but anything above low rpms spits and sputters. also is this thing suppose to have a fuel pump or just gravity feed from petcock?
    • By atvfarm
      Ok Im new here. I was given a cougar 250 and i put a new carb on it and it will idle great but anything above low rpms spits and sputters. also is this thing suppose to have a fuel pump or just gravity feed from petcock?
    • By BigTrees
      Hello everyone, I have a new to me 86 Bayou 300 that I just bought last night to get around the property. It wouldn't start when I bought it but it did turn over with starting fluid, PO said the carb neeeded cleaned. I cleaned the carb today but need to get the choke wired up as it was not wired up when purchased.
      I'm hoping one of you can help me get this choke wired up. Coming from the carb it has 2 wires. 1 is yellow and 1 is black. The PO said I needed to ground one and put the other one on a switch.
      Should I do it this way or is there another/better way to do it? I'd really appreciate any help I could get!! Thanks in advance!
    • By wbholoch
      Hi all, I don't recall the year but I have two Kazuma Coyotes 90cc for my kids. One is fine the other one slips in forward gear to the point it won't run.
      Before I tear into this anyone have an idea of gear box adjustment or what type this is? Direct drive, band type?
      Any advice is appreciated since the kids are not very patient taking turns with one running go kart.
      Thanks for the time.