Rhodeislander

Cylinder heads for 200x

I have some damage from a rocker bolt that came loose. Anyone have experience with a machine shop that does good work?

Also, any experience just buying a re manufactured head?

Bud

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.
  • Similar Content

• By Cobra_GT
      What’s up fellows I am looking for some heads for z400 motors or the whole motors themselves. Also I am looking for Keihin FCR carburetors in 39mm and or preferably the 41mm is what I would prefer. The newer the better I hate to price a new casting of that head from the dealer. Please hit me back in the thread or pm me if you can help me. I need to build a motor to beat a Banshee. All offers will be considered. Thanks for your attention in the matter. Peace.
    • By Jkg2003
      We just picked up this trike and there isn't any activity out of the shifter. Any idea as to why? I'm hoping there's a gear or spring that's bad and not the whole transmission. Clutch is fine, is there a spring or something that engages the shifter?
      Thanks
    • By Atcpower1
      my 1984 200x pos but runs ok i guess
    • By Atcpower1
      I have a late 80s 200x and it hass very little compression what could be my issue please help I can get pictures if that will help you guys help me thanks for all advice in advance