Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

alanmeg

2007 Kazuma 800 Mammoth - Rear End

i have a 2007 kazuma 800 mammoth.When trying a hill,sometihing broke.The rear driveshaft

turns but does not drive back wheels.I had to go in 4 wheel drive to get back.Does anyone know where i can download a service manual for the rear end on this?Or maybe you know what the problem is.Any help wil be greatly appreciated.

for online support go here ...

Contact Us - Email Us - Telephone Support & Telephone Orders - KazumaPartsOnline.com

or here ,,, Kazuma ATV USA Authorized Distributor

do the back wheels just spin if it's jacked up? could be the ring and pinion gears let go ???

here is a forum for the mammoth ,,, http://members7.boardhost.com/KazumaMammoth/

Edited by oxidized_black

i would think everything let go in the pot of the rear differential ... can you take the cover off to look inside? get a pan before you do and put under for oil dripping/running out ...

Does the differential cover just pull straight off? or is there something else that has to be taken off?I have the driveshaft off and all bolts out.