Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

LTZRider14

Clutch Kit for LTZ-250

I was looking online and seen the clutch kits for my fourwheeler (2005 LTZ-250). I am interested in the kits and was wondering if anyone on here knew if they were any good? Or worth the price?

Thanks, LTZRider

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BuckBilly
      Good morning to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Let's see if we can make this a daily event.
    • By MarkinAR
      Passing thought here and thought I'd pitch it to the group for debate.  I'm working through a Kodiak which is basically a Big Bear in a heavier bike and the same as about anything Japanese made for 30 years as far as clutch function and design goes.  This Kodiak is odd though in that the centrifugal clutch slipped a bit with good clutch material remaining and the main clutch pack seems to slip a bit as well at high RPM but also still has good clutch material left.  Much like the Kawa race bikes from what I've read.  Do you think it's an option to add a thin washer to the pressure bolts to put a bit more pressure on the main clutch and force it to use a bit more of the clutch material before having to replace?  There's seriously like 50% of fiber left on the main clutch pack and it seems silly to replace it all before it's truly worn down.
    • By Ron Boyd
      I was wondering if the complete headlight assembly from a 06 yfz450 would fit my 05 raptor 660r looking for a quick responses I found a set new for 25 bucks and either way dont want to pass up but was qurious.
    • By StolenATV
      It Was Back In September of 2005, A Few Smart Thief’s Broke Into My Shed One Late Night Cut The Locks On My Privacy Fence Gates And My Shed While My Dad Was On- Call Working and i was sleeping. they Pushed it Out The yard and either loaded it on a truck or hot wired it. i searched for days through woods, trials, friends houses and i pretty much gave up. I worked all summer to save up to buy me a 4 wheeler and it got stolen right out my shed. i woke up the next morning and noticed all this and almost cried seeing it was gone. i called the police and filed a report and i was just now today going through papers and i noticed i still have the report and the title so i thought id start searching again and keep hoping one day it might just show up but im loosing hope. It Was A 2005 Yamaha Blaster all stock with white plastics and a red frame bike had less then 20 hours on it when it was stolen ive included a photo of a similar bike if anybody knows where my quad might be please turn it in 4103443960 Thanks And God Bless.
      The post Looking For My Old 2005 Blaster Stolen From Shed appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By StolenATV
      Met with this guy to sell the unit. He was looking the unit over while sitting on it and next thing happened he took off on it right in front of me. I had my wife and kids with me and our hearts sank. The rear tires are very easily spotted by having a large yellow W for the brand Bkt
      The post 2005 400ex appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By mrfartsalot
      i have a 2001 suzuki quadmaster 500 4x4 that the primary cvt clutch is rusted on any ideas on how to get it off i want to try to reuse it if possible.
    • By Tyler Autry
      Recently started shifting hard from neutral to first causing it to stall. I'm able to lift up on the shifter and throttle up and slowly let off the shifter, like driving a standard. That is the only way to get it In gear and stay running. Also if I come to a stop and keep it in gear it wants to continue moving, eventually stalling out. I don't have much experience with the bottom end or clutches. I just now replaced friction and steel plates and that made no difference. Don't know what to do now.
    • By Ulf Löfstedt
      I just bought a Yamaha Big Bear 350 from 1992. The previous owner has run it on regular engine oil and I have problems with the clutch slipping. I think that's the reason.
      So what should I do?
      - Just change oil and it will be OK?
      - Clean engine/clutch + new oil?
      - Or do I need a new clutch?

It is guessing the centrifugal clutch that slips. It has two clutches , it also has a "regular" clutch .
      Anyone who has any experience of using wrong type of oil?
    • By Thunt56
      How do I replace the pinion clutch shaft in a 1987 Suzuki LT230 quadrunner? It starts up on the first kick but when I put it in gear it wants to kick up. I can give it gas and put it in gear but my clutch lever isn’t doing anything. SOS
    • By Steve Howard
      My Hawkeye runs great just wont pull could this be the breaking clutch or the drive clutch thanks for any help