LTZRider14

2005 Suzuki LTZ-250 morning ride

Just stopping in to show yall a picture of my brake lever after a flipped this morning! I have already have people think that the F.T.P is something its not.. I put it on there for Fear The Power!

Handle bars on fourwheeler.jpg

57d773434517b_Handlebarsonfourwheeler.jpg.f1c02df4b1a4b566a8e029deda58b89e.jpg

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Thank you I am a little sore thats all! It isnt to bad just got to get a new brake lever. And thanks I didnt even realize my lid was in the picture!

LTZRiderhttp://www.quadcrazy.com/atvforum/images/smilies/arghh.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • By Jers
      I need to know what I have and what tire really go on it, Mine has 24x11x10 on the back and 22x8x10 on the front and I need new tire but I don't think are the right size. Also I can't find the model number listed but it looks like a 250 quadrunner 2wd and I think it is a 1987 maybe, can anyone help me, also I it has a rich running sound and I put a carb diap in it and cleaned the carb. is there a jet needing replaced?
    • By gregj49
      Blows out black smoke when you rev it up how do you adjust the carb?
    • By izzydum1
      Any ideas on what would make a coil not fire? She was running fine, then began slow start. Now wont start at all.