Quantcast

• Join Today, It's Simple and FREE!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

LTZRider14

2005 LTZ-250 suspension question

I am wanting to go a different route then most people do when they own LTZ's. I am wanting to lift it but can NOT find a lift kit. I found a lift kit for a Ozark on highlifter.com Will this lift kit fit my 2005 LTZ-250 ?

Thanks for any help, LTZRider

That is a Good thought! lol But Im thinking over just not lifting it. I do wanna snorkel it still. Now I need to know if a LTZ 400 or 450 front bumper would fit on my 250 LTZ. But I dont know if I want to make a whole new thread for it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ron Boyd
      I was wondering if the complete headlight assembly from a 06 yfz450 would fit my 05 raptor 660r looking for a quick responses I found a set new for 25 bucks and either way dont want to pass up but was qurious.
    • By StolenATV
      It Was Back In September of 2005, A Few Smart Thief’s Broke Into My Shed One Late Night Cut The Locks On My Privacy Fence Gates And My Shed While My Dad Was On- Call Working and i was sleeping. they Pushed it Out The yard and either loaded it on a truck or hot wired it. i searched for days through woods, trials, friends houses and i pretty much gave up. I worked all summer to save up to buy me a 4 wheeler and it got stolen right out my shed. i woke up the next morning and noticed all this and almost cried seeing it was gone. i called the police and filed a report and i was just now today going through papers and i noticed i still have the report and the title so i thought id start searching again and keep hoping one day it might just show up but im loosing hope. It Was A 2005 Yamaha Blaster all stock with white plastics and a red frame bike had less then 20 hours on it when it was stolen ive included a photo of a similar bike if anybody knows where my quad might be please turn it in 4103443960 Thanks And God Bless.
      The post Looking For My Old 2005 Blaster Stolen From Shed appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By StolenATV
      Met with this guy to sell the unit. He was looking the unit over while sitting on it and next thing happened he took off on it right in front of me. I had my wife and kids with me and our hearts sank. The rear tires are very easily spotted by having a large yellow W for the brand Bkt
      The post 2005 400ex appeared first on STOLEN 911.
      View the full article
    • By Mo Salem
      So my front hub broke, I’d like to put aftermarket on. Hard to find new oe ones. Please help. I’m new to all of this, I have some car knowledge and try to apply it
    • By Mike Iadonixi
      Hi my son's 2005 Honda recon engine is seized any ideas on what or where to get another engine 
      Thanks to you guys i fixed my other son's four wheeler last month
      any help would be greatly appreciated
      Thanks
      Mike
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Mo Salem
      So my front hub broke, I’d like to put aftermarket on. Hard to find new oe ones. Please help. I’m new to all of this, I have some car knowledge and try to apply it
    • By oxidized_black
      tag : zukifreak

• By LMI
      Was using the quad the other day to shuttle wood from my pickup to my wood pile.  When the job was done I turned off the Quad and heard a bit of a racket from the front end.  When I got down underneath the sound seemed to be coming from the fan housing.  fan was moving in spurts and not quickly... much like a computer case fan that's had it's day.  What I know.
      Temp sensor is ok, as the fan tries to activate fan is getting some voltage as it is attempting to spin.  When I first bought it used I tested the fan direct to battery and it was fine. The fan was working ok even not direct wired as I went on a couple of rides and when stopped and idling the fan did run Seems to be free spinning with my finger read up in the manual and they require me to drop the rad.  now I'm not opposed to that as the rad has some damaged areas I want to try and straighten out.  But if I can get the fan working without, I can leave the rad as it is until next year.
      Fan assembly is about 300 bills, any work arounds or alternatives?  I even thought large computer case brushless fan.  smaller ones are about $7 larger ones better quality probably far below the 300.  They run standard 12v DC.
      Anything I should be doing before dropping the rad... other than check for obstructions even though it seems to spin, and trying to hardwire it to the battery again for a test to see if it acts the same?
    • Guest Fox300exchic
      By Guest Fox300exchic
      The Hop-Up: You may be saying to yourself, “that’s a chick bike,” and you’re right. But honestly, it’s so much more than that. It’s one badass bike. http://www.quadmagazine.com/quad/features/article/0,24942,1587044,00.html
    • By gregj49
      Blows out black smoke when you rev it up how do you adjust the carb?