Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

quadcrazy

Suzuki 1995 LT-F4WDX King Quad 300 4x4 carb for sale (Ridgeway)

(This Ad is from QUADCRAZY Classifeds, click "More" to find out how to contact the person who placed this ad.)

Last month while fighting a flooding problem on my 93 LT-4WD I bought a clean used carb off a 95 KingQuad with 3600 miles. In the meantime I figured out my problem and now have this extra carb. I'll sell it for what I have in it.$160 TYD. I'll also thro...

More...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AKMichael
      Hello All,
      I have a 1999 Yamaha Big Bear 350 4x4 trying to get fixed up so my grandson can go out in the woods with me.
      We have owned it over 10 years.  It got harder to start, until it finally would not.  Replaced the carb.  Right afterwards, it started and ran nicely, but after turning it off, would not restart.  Tonight I used starting fluid and ran, then died.  Adjusted the idle up a little, used more starting fluid and ran great.  It idled about 15 minutes.  Turned it off, and restarted.  Ran it around the yard about 5 minutes.  Turned it off, and would not restart.
      Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
      Thank you. 
    • By quadcrazy
      If you are a new member, why not introduce yourself? This community thrives and grows with you and all our current members! We all want this community to grow and encourage new member registrations. That being said please help out QuadCRAZY by inviting other atv'ers to the community.
      QUADCRAZY NEEDS YOU!
    • By Ed Morris
      I have a 2001 Quadmaster. Bought it from the original Owner. Its in Excellent condition for a 2001. The guy said there was a carb problem when I bought it. It seems like it is not getting fuel. I took off the tank, cleaned it, replaced the gas with fresh Gas, Installed a New Gas Valve. Then rebuilt the carb with a Carb Kit. Started it up and same damn thing, seems like its starving for gas. It will also backfire out the exhaust while trying to accelerate. Now the weird part. I started it the other day and it ran great. We went for a ride and it ran as if nothing was wrong with it. Started it the next day and back to running crappy again. I was like WTF !!! ... Anyone have any ideas of what the problem could be?
    • By SirMaxwell
      Any luck with manuals?

I need a carb in the owrst way and am have gone down a lot of rabbit holes (over 90 tabs and counting). Factory calls for a Mikuni BST34/1 (I think, but need to check manual). I don't care what or who makes the carb, just need a basic reliable carb. No Racing etc, just puttering. I currently only have the cable with the round slide attached.
      Don't care if its round if I know what other parts to get to  make it all function.

Thanks for help, and listening, gonna go chase more rabbits I guess.

Max
    • By Edgar5656
      Looking for a carb for 87 moto4 200. Just bought the machine and it’s got a Chinese one that’s not working right even after I cleaned it out. Looking for the original mikuni vm22sf.