Quantcast

In The News I Thought Was Interesting ...

i think people have had enough crap and are telling it like it really is and having the proof to back it up. the worst thing is, an al gaeda member for example, can be brought against U.S. charges of terrorism, but someone publishing cold hard facts off a government letterhead would get worse punishment; is that justice when someone uncovers a cover up. i want to know the real story of roswell, jfk, area 51, 911 etc. i dont put these guys in a criminal group, quite the opposite .... JMO

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• By StayTheTrail
      Hey everyone!
      Ya'll have been so great and welcoming to our new Ambassador program, we wanted to be sure that Quad Crazy was getting info directly from us about the Stay The Trail educational program too.
      The program was started in 2003 with the purpose of educating the public about responsible trail use and fostering a sense of stewardship among OHV enthusiasts.
      The "Where To Go" section of our website is another great resource for anyone looking for trail info. We host all of the Motor Vehicle Use Maps (MVUM) and overlay them on the Google mapping system. We want this site to be the place you go to for trail maps as you plan a run. The MVUM maps show what trails are open for what types of vehicles. If a trail is not on these maps, it is not an open trail.
      We attend events and set up at trailheads throughout the season to ensure that folks are getting the info and education they need to be responsible on public trails. We have posters and brochures that quickly review these guidelines (all of the Etiquette info can also be found on the website).

Very soon, we will have a HUGE announcement about mobile mapping options!
      Sam and Matt are going to be around on the forum, keeping everyone updated on what is new with the program and answering questions. Feel free to ask us any questions!
      Oh – and don’t forget to follow us on FACEBOOK!
    • By I_AM_SHAUN
      Hello everyone!  from Northern Ontario, my son and I started our Project 87 230s recently.  Hoping for some good info and ideas!  Thanks
    • By Superk
      Purchased a Ranger 150 for the kid and searching info online came across this site. Looking to update the fleet next year with a Turbo SXS.
      This is an upgrade from the Polaris Outlaw 50.
    • By pilsboy
      Hi,
      My name is Erick, and like the title says, i live in Canada. Rolling on free lands that i can find or on registered trails. Bought myself an Atv for fun and hunting/trapping.
      Yamaha big bear 4x4 1999. cant wait for the trails to open back again and be able to enjoy rolling again.