Quantcast

• Do you own an ATV? Join our Forum!

As a member, you can post in our forums, upload your photos and videos, use and contribute to our downloads, create your own member page, add your ATV events, and even start your own ATV club to host your own club forum and gallery.  Registration is fast and you can even login with social network accounts to sync your profiles and content.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest kjames

1997 400l 2x4

Guest kjames

So I had forgot about joining this site, I hope you guys can help me. I have been contemplating selling my quad,really for no other reason except I don't use it much and it needs work , nothing real mechanical or ruins great but tires chain brakes plastic and I wish it was four wheel drive. This quad was my uncle's he bought it new,I was the first to reck it and he died that same year, he loved it my sister bought it from his widow and before the bank took it from her I bought it for way to dam much but past is past I have moved in town and don't really know what the heck I should do with it! I do have a buddy that rides allot but I have two little girls and just can't decide should I move on or refurbish

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Tagged Content

• By mallen14
      Looking for anybody who can point me towards a free service manual for 1998 Big Bear 350. I found the sticky thread but all the links, from 2012, no longer work. If anybody has one please let me know. Thanks
    • By Beb1041
      Looking for a download of a manual
    • By Racer944
      Hi Folks;
      Has anybody on here installed a winch on a 2003 Magnum 2x4? I am using a Cycle Country adapter plate (only one I could find), but am having a bit of trouble getting it all to fit properly, and am looking for someone that may have done this install and/or may have some pics of the installation.
      Thanks!
      Eric
    • By witness7
      Since day one of owning the Kodiak I have not been able to shift gears going up steep roads nor down steep roads, it will shift gears fine going straight on a road though. But if i start out going up a steep road in 1st gear no matter how i try while moving it will not let me shift into 2nd gear ..etc... unless I stop then I can change into 2nd gear
      its the same way if I am going down a steep hill what ever gear I am in I have to stay in that gear till I stop and change to another gear.
      but again it is fine if I am driving on a straight road is this normal? if not is there a way to adjust it maybe a linkage to adjust to where it will shift easier when I use my foot to try and shift uphill or downhill..
      I recently drove a small kawaski 220 and it shifts easily going up a steep road and down it without having to stop to shift.
      Would appreciate some insight from someone that knows about these type of atvs when it comes to shifting them. Thank you
    • By dwo0100
      Just bought this machine and really need a service manual. Had the rear end go out after owning it one afternoon. Thanks for your help guys.
      1997 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4